CNBC Debate

PhatMack19

I can already see the debates between Hillary and the Repub candidate........

Mod: Mrs. Clinton, I have here a picture of the Titanic. What color is the ship?

Hillary: Black

Mod: Very Good......best answer of the night. Now, Mr. Trump, Carson, Cruz........I need the first middle and last name of all on board when it went down.

Trump, Carson, Cruz: That is impossible..........what does this have to do with......

Mod: Time up, that is the most evasive, illiterate response ever.

I can honestly care less I doubt anyone really cares most voters are going to vote a certain way no matter what happens between now and then. No matter what's reported or not.

That means that when Obama won a super majority of both houses of Congress on his coattails, he would by your logic keep it.

That logic ended only two years later when Republicans took back the House with a stunning 63 seats changing hands and 6 in the Senate. Then in the next mid-terms, the Republicans gained an almost as stunning 9 seats in the Senate and yet another 13 in the House. 

Apparently some people are changing their minds and what is reported or debated on is having some influence. I can guarantee that about 35% of the public will always vote Democrat and a like number will always vote Republican. What changes is the other 30% that switches back and forth and also who shows up at the polls no matter who they are for. 

That means that when Obama won a super majority of both houses of Congress on his coattails, he would by your logic keep it.

That logic ended only two years later when Republicans took back the House with a stunning 63 seats changing hands and 6 in the Senate. Then in the next mid-terms, the Republicans gained an almost as stunning 9 seats in the Senate and yet another 13 in the House. 

Apparently some people are changing their minds and what is reported or debated on is having some influence. I can guarantee that about 35% of the public will always vote Democrat and a like number will always vote Republican. What changes is the other 30% that switches back and forth and also who shows up at the polls no matter who they are for. 

so was the media not bias during midterms or any other time Republicans won office.