THANK YOU Ashly Elam!

NDNation

Exactly, more than one team has been getting in for over 30 years yet the school with all the tradition hasn't gotten into the playoffs 6 of 7 years in their history. I figured they would have a 20 year run like Dayton is on to their credit, or at least an 11 year run like Crosby's current one. 

Those runs are great and are part of Crosby and Dayton history. But what is the point of playoffs? 

Every fan has an opinion of what the coaches should or should not have done in every game. That is all great and fine until someone gets stupid and does stuff like this. For every year since Faircloth has been at PNG there is talk of oh if the Indians lose, FC will be out of a job, yada, yada, yada. That in itself is enough stress year in and year out without people acting like idiots! This is on a complete different level than wrapping or forking or chalking. This was done  out of pure spite and to be hateful by a bunch of sore losers. It is a sad day when a small group makes everyone look bad.

All fans understand the frustration of PNG people.  They have been way down in the win column since he came (excluding the 1st year) No playoff run, no beating Nederland, boneheaded play calling, leaving 1st team in when they are way ahead - then they get hurt, having a Qb MVP punting??

But  he seems to be a good man and treats the kids well.

We would be pis*&d at Neauman if it wasn't for the DCs and 6 straight PNG butt kickings.

Not a lot of deep playoff runs for us either.

Oh, the sign deal -- he knows that's part of the deal,  the heat involved AND knows his #1 goal is beating us.  Getting to the playoffs is a joke, what 4 of 7 go??

To brag about making the playoffs - well it just shows you are grabing

Yea and they got rid of that coach. So if they are going hold him to a certain standard they should also hold bf to that standard 

Took 20 years on MB....The real problem for those that don't like BF, is that he's not local. IMO having a local coach or alumni comes with its own set of problems. One being the good ole buddy system, with good players sitting on the bench and friends kids as starters.

It is one thing to state your opinion in public, a school board meeting, the paper,  to his face or online but you cross the line when you go to the mans house!  Would you allow someone not involved with your job come to your house and basically say you should  be fired???

IMO Elam looked/sounded like a fool on an agenda.

Stating BF is better than Burnett and BUM ---  REALLY????

Glad to be at Ned.

Oh yea, when I was in Jr. High  my Dad was a Texaco exec.  They would picked our house. throw rocks at (through)  the car window during strikes. 

Remember last January the people here getting their house shot at, etc...during the strike at Motiva?

Comes with the job.

It is wrong but it's the real

Glad to be at Ned.

Oh yea, when I was in Jr. High  my Dad was a Texaco exec.  They would picked our house. throw rocks at (through)  the car window during strikes. 

Remember last January the people here getting their house shot at, etc...during the strike at Motiva?

Comes with the job.

He put BF's record in perspective with BUM and MB. BUM didn't have a winning record over here by the way. MB is remembered for his State run, which no one in this area has been able to produce except for WOS.

Took 20 years on MB....The real problem for those that don't like BF, is that he's not local. IMO having a local coach or alumni comes with its own set of problems. One being the good ole buddy system, with good players sitting on the bench and friends kids as starters.

This happens every week at all grade levels. Unfortunately politics play a big role in our school district as in many others. The worst part is what it does to the kids self esteem. 

Glad to be at Ned.

Comes with the job.

the difference I see in these r that those cases r employees acting towards employers and views that they r hurting their families not that that makes it right.  It is still a far cry from having similar reactions over a football game.