Kendrick King

KABrother

Yes, Lamar is doing much better but seems to have come apart the last two games this season.  But definitely improving.

we need some of that Big Ned District Title Mojo at Lamar. Lol

Year after year the banner hangs in the halls of Nederland. The streak will be over next year; only thing that's over is the hopes of many winning the DC. Hats off to Big Ned. Kinda reminds me of a school in PA that dominated the round ball. Very impressive, but the Best part the kids treat their accomplishments like another day on the job. Awesome. Been there Done that

that was not a knock on the kids that was sarcasm about about crosby posters who believe every kid at crosby is a big time D1 player yet they still don't have a title.

There are a lot of teams Texas that don't have titles that produces tons of talent. I used to play for one. North Shore from 93-97. Crosby has become a very relevant team in the last 5 years. What do you consider a good team? How many years do you have to be relevant for you to allow someone to brag about how good their team is or how many kids will be playing at the D1 level for that graduating class? I guess I'm not understanding what your issue is with hometown pride. Crosby fans aren't doing anything different then what Vidor, Dayton, WOS, or any of the golden triangle teams do. The real problem is that Crosby was so irrelevant for so long and was the butt of all football jokes that now, other teams fans have nothing to say but how much we boast about our little football team. It happens, get over it. Perhaps your team will be on the up and up one day and others will allow you to yell from your mountain tops as loud as Crosby is right now. These kids and parents (me being one of them) enjoy watching all of our Crosby kids that have busted their butts to prove that they are relevant season after season are enjoying every minute of it and for you to come on here and take it all away because we don't have a "title" just kills me.