WOS vs HJ

tennisbc

moreaux is faster, and I'll say this, if what they're doing isn't working, HJ will at least TRY to do something different.  It's not going to be moreaux up the middle or moreaux around the edge every play like HF does with King.  As to the other, I fully expect WOS to be clicking on offense 

D. Moreaux finished with 13/45yds

K. King finished with 22/102yds

Got a chance to see both in actions against WOS. I gotta give it to King he  looks faster then Moreaux. Don't get me wrong both of those young men or Dawgs on the field and can go.  But King just has that extra gear. 

HJ         7

WO-S   49

What's funny is that I predicted BC to win over Silsbee by 3+ in there Thread.  And AAW hit me with a big WHAT after Silsbee won.  So I hit AAW with the BIG WHAT bekuz he predicted HJ to score..... Lol ... The difference between my prediction was a win and AAW predict we get scored on.....  Come on AAW I only predict Win and Loses not who will get scored on....... Kmsl

Edited by Kj Dad

I'm going to do you guys a favor.  I'll be rooting for y'all all the way, but due to my inability to properly predict what will happen in a game involving WOS (as demonstrated the last two weeks), I will predict for you to lose every game of the playoffs, even though I'll be pulling for the win.  Have the coaches call me for my ring size when you guys when the championship.