Bridge city @ Huffman

Bonetex

What's the series record between the two schools? 

I believe BC is 0 and 1 against them. But thats not going to be a factor LCM is winning the series against  BC and it didn't help us last night with BC is much improved. Im going to stay local and take a Orange County Team. I think BC should win by 14pts.  Good Luck BC

Lol, nobody wanted to listen to me last week in my post after Jasper and BC nail bitter game.  BC is back  can vouch !!!  He created a post in reference to this district and I gave my opinion of how the teams would rank in this district.  I have nothing but the utmost respect for BC. Again its my belief they will win the remainder of their games in this district to advance to the playoffs.   By all means I'm going with BC 48-21.   

Fixed it for you. 

Well played sir, well played. I should have been more specific in saying "better than last year". In the game last year I thought they had some pretty good athletes but seemed a group of individuals not on the same page, from all reports that issue is far from the case this year. While getting a QB experienced with the offense along with a Coach was a good boost, I think it speak volumes to the level of talent and desire to win of the players in how fast they have adapted to the new system.

All that said, I'm still picking my Falcons!