East Chambers 42 Hardin 6/Final

WOSgrad

I told y'all it was going to be close. Ha' 22 points / 36 points, what's the difference?

At least I had the 42 right. Nailed that one.

But hey, what do you have to look forward to? Winning district? Then what? Out by 2nd or 3rd round.

That's the story every year for southeast Texas schools.

Oh well, we have volleyball to look forward to. Smoked EC tonight for the second time.

Cheers

Did you get the chik fil a sandwich? 

I bought 10 of them tonight. Hell, I could have bought the entire EC fan base one. They had 200 more people there the night I watched them massacre Kountze by 43 points versus tonight and tonight was their HC. I guess their is much more democratic attendance when EC plays the Kountze's/Bmt area schools. Could be wrong though.

I told y'all it was going to be close. Ha' 22 points / 36 points, what's the difference?

But hey, what do you have to look forward to? Winning district? Then what? Out by 2nd or 3rd round.

Oh well, we have volleyball to look forward to. Smoked EC tonight for the second time.

Cheers

Wow no point being bitter

Cheers

We'll enjoy actually being in the playoffs this year, unlike Hardin. But hey, at least Hardin has basketball to look forward to after that tenth game.