Vidor 27 Goose Creek Memorial 24/Final

WOSgrad

Congratulations to the Mighty Pirates on a huge playoff victory tonight. Great job by the Offense, great job by the DEFENSE and great job by the coaching staff preparing for this game...best effort of the year by far. Big shout out to ECBUCFAN, WOSGrad and my super buddy liltex for support the might Pirates tonight to victory! I hope to reciprocate tomorrow night in Dayton.WAY TO GO MIGHTY PIRATES, back in the HUNT!!!

Guest ECBucFan

Heckuva game! Who would have thunk Vidor wins a nailbiter on a PASS of all things, LOL. Other than the idiot young woman in the pink Academy chair acting a foul mouth fool, that was a perfect evening of football!

Good to see you all, and good luck to the Vidor Pirates the rest of the way.  

Yep, I think Thursday games are ridiculous. They should have Friday night and a Saturday game. That's the whole reason we're missing the game tonight, first game to miss this season but my kids would give me hell trying to wake them up for school tomorrow morning! Lol

some teams have to share a stadium...makes playing strictly on Friday impossible 

Heckuva game! Who would have thunk Vidor wins a nailbiter on a PASS of all things, LOL. Other than the idiot young woman in the pink Academy chair acting a foul mouth fool, that was a perfect evening of football!

Good to see you all, and good luck to the Vidor Pirates the rest of the way.  

she kin to the loud mouth blondie from Winnie lol