Region 3 4A-d1 district champion?

BC is back

I still think Jasper and Silsbee make it,  Huffman having beaten my Tigers has to be picked and I haven't seen BC yet but I might give them the edge over LCM.  Yet my Tigers have to improve on defense.   Part of that may be limiting our offense and trying to give the defense some more time on the sidelines.  That is really tough, to want to limit those big plays.

Jasper will win this District again this year !!!   Totally different team from what SETX saw during the preseason.  

My prediction of how the District will fall:  1st-Jasper, 2nd-BC, 3rd-Huffman, 4th-Silsbee, 5th-LCM, 6th-Cleveland, 7th-Splendora

All the teams who hadn't played Bridge City yet, beware they are kicking butts and taking names.   I'm from Jasper and have nothing but respect for this team !!!!   They are a Beast !!!   Expect to play 4 quarters of football all the way to the very last second !!!!

Silsbee still has great chance to win District saw Jasper and BC and BC just gave the game to Jasper with the 2 fumbles going into score BC should've easily beat Jasper by 14+ they just don't have enough speed I do see Jasper playing Huffman good but not winning but Silsbee Huffman Jasper and BC will make the playoffs 

Jasper IS a different team but WOS beat Jasper, Silsbee and LCM and LCM played them the closest by far and was the only one to hold WOS to less than 7 TDs.  LCM 55, Cleveland 6...  BC 42, Cleveland 35.   Just saying I think defense will win...  I'm picking Jasper, Huffman, Silsbee and LCM... BC needs to beat one of the 4 and they haven't yet.

Edited by Goblin

I think it ends up Jasper, Silsbee, Huffman, BC. I think BC beats Huffman and Huffman loses to Jasper. BC has a great run game that can limits Silsbee offense but I do think Silsbee has too much speed over all. The district championship will come down to Jasper going to Silsbee. I will say everytime I  watch BC I see this short stubby rb #28 and #22 taking the ball to the house. Teams beware! 

LOL !!!! @ PrettyBoi10    I'm sorry my friend, but Silsbee want win the District.  Silsbee has already lost to Huffman and hadn't played BC or Jasper yet.  In my opinion the two best team in this district has already played each other with Jasper winning by 1 point at the last few seconds of the game.    What makes you think Silsbee will win district all of a sudden?   Both Jasper and BC have a lot of talent on the field and the kids are well coached from those sidelines.  No disrespect to the other teams in the district, but I don't think they have what it takes to beat these two teams.  In my opinion both teams should win the remainder of their games and advance to the playoffs !!!  Silsbee and Huffman will advance also, but want win the district !!!!

LOL !!!! @ PrettyBoi10    I'm sorry my friend, but Silsbee want win the District.  Silsbee has already lost to Huffman and hadn't played BC or Jasper yet.  In my opinion the two best team in this district has already played each other with Jasper winning by 1 point at the last few seconds of the game.    What makes you think Silsbee will win district all of a sudden?   Both Jasper and BC have a lot of talent on the field and the kids are well coached from those sidelines.  No disrespect to the other teams in the district, but I don't think they have what it takes to beat these two teams.  In my opinion both teams should win the remainder of their games and advance to the playoffs !!!  Silsbee and Huffman will advance also, but want win the district !!!!

I guess LCM won't get any respect until we beat BC. Luckily LCM comes to play when they are picked for homecoming. It should be a good game, I hope everyone comes out to watch this game.

I guess LCM won't get any respect until we beat BC. Luckily LCM comes to play when they are picked for homecoming. It should be a good game, I hope everyone comes out to watch this game.

LCM has kind of put themselves in this position and it will take games like this one against BC to regain some of the respect that they deserve.

• 2 weeks later...