Football players start dancing on the field.

Octfeb

Can't wait to see the stats when Cougar posts them for this.

6-0 and #2 in the state. I don't remember the exact yardage Grace picked up on the carry he did the Whip-Nae Nae before he got the handoff against Huffman? 

I'll have the stats up about 10:45pm on October 16th with some "lols" to go with them. 

Like I said though, the stats I have for this game are 6-0 and #2. 

Make sure you take another picture of the scoreboard and post it April. Also, try to take some pictures of the winning team for the paper. All I ever see in there are Dayton kids. 

Because I shoot for a  paper that covers "Dayton" sports! pfft!   When asked by the Baytown Sun to send some of the Dayton/BH game I sent some of both.... get with the program there cougar14, coug8broncos (which by the way when you made that name Dayton won that game) #plusone, 2,3,4, etc......

Because I shoot for a  paper that covers "Dayton" sports! pfft!   When asked by the Baytown Sun to send some of the Dayton/BH game I sent some of both.... get with the program there cougar14, coug8broncos (which by the way when you made that name Dayton won that game) #plusone, 2,3,4, etc......

I'm messing with you April. I know you send what they ask for or they might not ask you to send anymore. I was serious about the scoreboard thing though, I have to help out my dear buddy #plusone.