Kountze @ Hardin

Kountze @ Hardin - Hardin looking to make noise in this district and Kountze is looking for their first win on the season.

What are your thoughts?

This is Hardin's Homecoming game, as well.

For Hardin to win they need to score when in the red zone.  The Warren game should not have been that close as they had ample opportunities to score.  I have seen a lot of changes made since the first game that is for the better.  I would not count the Hornets out of this game yet,  it could come back and sting you.

For Hardin to win they need to score when in the red zone.  The Warren game should not have been that close as they had ample opportunities to score.  I have seen a lot of changes made since the first game that is for the better.  I would not count the Hornets out of this game yet,  it could come back and sting you.

I see what you did there

Hardin at home and Kountze winless...to me this game could go in almost any direction. I feel like Kountze has enough in the tank to get their first win this year, but if they stumble Hardin will quickly smell blood in the water and it could get dicey fast. This game is The Lions season in my opinion. Lions win they go home for Warren with some confidence and win that one as well, but if the Lions take one on the chin Friday night then it could be devastating to their season. Why?...It would give Warren and Woodville massive confidence and leave no room for Kountze to wiggle with anybody and get in the playoffs for a three-peat. If you are a real Football guy or gal...you gotta be real here and know that making big huge winning score predictions is not smart concidering the current record and certainly is not deserved. All this being said...my thought is Kountze wins by 12, but I'm cautious...