Kountze @ Hardin

I'll take a guess at why. A few key injuries and the lack of discipline by the coaching staff?

Bottom line Capone...i want these young men to be successful and they deserve better than they are getting.  I hope for the kids sake that they pull a win out tonight or it's gonna be a long rest of the season. The one thing true and constant is the fact that Coach Joub is gonna have to re-tool his athletic program in the off season to get the younger kids ramped up so as not have even fewer numbers next year. 

Bottom line Capone...i want these young men to be successful and they deserve better than they are getting.  I hope for the kids sake that they pull a win out tonight or it's gonna be a long rest of the season. The one thing true and constant is the fact that Coach Joub is gonna have to re-tool his athletic program in the off season to get the younger kids ramped up so as not have even fewer numbers next year. 

I have a question..because I truly do not know.  Playoff appearances aside...because most people know where I stand on that subject..

When is the last time Kountze finished better than 4th place in a football district?  Because it seems like there have been a lot of unrealistic expectations from the beginning anyway.  This seems to be very typical of every single football season Kountze has had in...well..ever.  But like I said, I don't know.  Yeah some years they may have HD and West Hardin or someone like that preseason and have a bit better record going in..but this seems normal to me.  Am I missing something?

I have a question..because I truly do not know.  Playoff appearances aside...because most people know where I stand on that subject..

When is the last time Kountze finished better than 4th place in a football district?  Because it seems like there have been a lot of unrealistic expectations from the beginning anyway.  This seems to be very typical of every single football season Kountze has had in...well..ever.  But like I said, I don't know.  Yeah some years they may have HD and West Hardin or someone like that preseason and have a bit better record going in..but this seems normal to me.  Am I missing something?

no...agree...I will say Kountze has had some very good talent over the years but as a whole the football program remains completely under developed and now is emaciated caused by a lack of participation and a lack of a truly productive off-season.