Central

NDNSoccer

I would like to congratulate Central on their win tonight.  They played a good clean game of soccer. It was physical yes but no cheap shots.  There were fouls both ways but that is soccer.  Port Neches played hard but couldnt capitalize on some scoring opportunities.  Once again congratulations Central and thanks for the good game.

This was a really close game all the way through.  I have to give PNG the edge on time of possession and scoring oppurtunities.  Central had the most ankle-breakers and best shots.  All in all, a very good matchup that could go either way next time they meet.  Bottom line, Central, in my opinion, had less oppurtunities to score but sure took advantage of them.  Great play by Fernando in the box to go up by 1.  I have seen  a few Central games that i thought they played a little too physical at times, however i thought png committed more fouls throughout this game then they did.  Kudos to central for gaining the momentum and taking control after going down a goal.  Good game fellas!!

Well I want my money back for my ticket to the png central game.  Also my gas allowance.  All the chatter on here about how dirty central was and png was going to be hot headed.  Didnt happen. I was expecting some of that extreme kickboxing instead I got a soccer game. BOO.  Also all this about how awesome fernando was going to be and he was the best.  Give me my money back for this one to.  He scored hooray.  so did several others.  But other than that he had several ball jump away from him on his touch.  He lost many balls by the png players that were confident enouph not to step in.  All in all there is one better on every team in this area I have seen and the 7 on central was better than he.  First half png could have been ahead by five instead none.  Central had one shot hte first half from about 25 yards out which was a rip.  After the halftimes png scored a quick goal and that seemed to wake central up and they took control.  However for all the reasons stated on this message board i want my money.  Fernando dont take this personal but maybe I caught you in a slump.  PNG  Parks in the back did well along with 1 up front for png.  I give this game *** stars out of possible 5. haha. 

Well I want my money back for my ticket to the png central game.  Also my gas allowance.  All the chatter on here about how dirty central was and png was going to be hot headed.  Didnt happen. I was expecting some of that extreme kickboxing instead I got a soccer game. BOO.  Also all this about how awesome fernando was going to be and he was the best.  Give me my money back for this one to.  He scored hooray.  so did several others.  But other than that he had several ball jump away from him on his touch.  He lost many balls by the png players that were confident enouph not to step in.  All in all there is one better on every team in this area I have seen and the 7 on central was better than he.  First half png could have been ahead by five instead none.  Central had one shot hte first half from about 25 yards out which was a rip.  After the halftimes png scored a quick goal and that seemed to wake central up and they took control.  However for all the reasons stated on this message board i want my money.  Fernando dont take this personal but maybe I caught you in a slump.  PNG  Parks in the back did well along with 1 up front for png.  I give this game *** stars out of possible 5. haha. 

listen man .... im not takin this personal but i played a good game last night ...... first half wasnt good at all because we werent playing our game but when the second half started i played my game and i scored to goals... and i dont remember giving up alot of balls ....im not trying to bragg or anything but i was unstoppable 2nd half .....

You did play good second half.  And if your read my post it was more of a sarcasm against what everyone wrote on here.  Saying how cheap Central is and how your a God on the soccer field.  I mean it was more of a joke than anything.  But in reality what I expected to see wasnt what I saw.  When I watched you play Nederland if you were in the game then I didnt notice you there either.  4 and 7 however I did.  Yes you were unstoppable second half.  But PNG defense steps in and makes things easy. You have to agree there.  I must have left before the second goal you got as I left to go watch Vidor and Nederland.  I appreciate you posting back but when your on the field you must expect a few criticism. In this case the critisism is actually at everyones bias on how they post.  All so loyal and against Central. Not me however... completely neutral.  GLUCK fernando.. I will see you several more times.. Make sure I am watching the rite player.  What is your number.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin