LCM vs Cleveland

Well we are playing 0 and 6 Cleveland for homecoming. Our starting Qb tore his MCL last night. I'm hoping our backup will step up. We don't need to lose this game. If Cleveland doesn't force us to throw we should win the game by at least 21 points. I think we should go ahead and put one of our running backs at Qb and run the option that might open things up.  We have a pretty good freshman qb. 

Edited by Chris17

Seriously?Start a freshman qb? How about not panicking and not change the offense or start a freshman qb. Let's support the backup. These kind of comments do no good for the kids or program.

First off, who are you?! I've never seen you post on anything that had to do with LCM before. Second, they're going to have to have a 3rd string qb in line for our 2nd string qb because right now we don't have one. If you're wondering why I said a freshman, he's not a bad athlete. We started Chris Winters as a freshman on varsity last year. I'm not panicking. I'm concerned because I want to make the play offs and not be home on Friday nights with nothing to do. 

Yes. We're making the roadie over there for the final game of the regular season. We went to see Silsbee/Huffman last night. i was impressed with Huffmans composure. Played hard and clean from the stands. Y'all will have your hands full when you play them. 

The splendora refs will start throwing the flag if you score too many points, so try to keep it down. They called back two touchdowns. We should have been in the 70's. Huffman sounds good. We play them the end of the year. Last year it was 8 to 3 them. 

Our back up Qb Is a senior. He played almost two quarters against splendora scored once and handed the ball off for the next 14 points. He did a good job coming in and never mishandled the ball. but splendora never stopped our run and didn't force him to throw so I don't know how well he will do throwing the ball under pressure but I would predict a score close to the splendora one if there defense can stop the run then it might be closer but in the 4th quarter we usually heat and break long runs. What I hear there moving a upper class man to back up this Qb. 

Edited by Chris17

Our back up Qb Is a senior. He played almost two quarters against splendora scored once and handed the ball off for the next 14 points. He did a good coming in but splendora never stopped our run and didn't force him to throw

He does look like he is comfortable back there. Looks like he has been there all year. It will be good to see how well he can handle some pressure.

Chris you sure are vocal about LCM with a lot of inside knowledge. Must have a kid on the team. Are you a booster?

Neither. But i graduated from LCM.  I support LCM and probably haven't  missed a game in the  last 6 years. Plus there is not many LCM fans that get on here other then Bear2001 to support the team. Are you a LCM fan?

Edited by Chris17

Kregger your right it all depends on which Cleveland team shows up so LCM defense better be ready to play.  As for as the QB at LCM it should be interesting Friday night.  I didn't see last Fridays game but have heard the backup did alright but all he did was hand off there were no passing at all.  I don't know how he will handle any pressure situations or passing so he had better come ready to play.  Chris17 hope your right about the upper classman but seeing how the coaches have handled everything else this season I don't see that happening. By the way who would that upperclassman be hopefully he has QB experience if they do  decide to work him. Seeing how the QB situation is in question for the Bears sorry friends but I will have to take the Indians by 7.  I hope Im wrong.

Kregger your right it all depends on which Cleveland team shows up so LCM defense better be ready to play.  As for as the QB at LCM it should be interesting Friday night.  I didn't see last Fridays game but have heard the backup did alright but all he did was hand off there were no passing at all.  I don't know how he will handle any pressure situations or passing so he had better come ready to play.  Chris17 hope your right about the upper classman but seeing how the coaches have handled everything else this season I don't see that happening. By the way who would that upperclassman be hopefully he has QB experience if they do  decide to work him. Seeing how the QB situation is in question for the Bears sorry friends but I will have to take the Indians by 7.  I hope Im wrong.

Trawhon was thier  freshmen QB back in the day. But far as I know he hasn't taken any reps at the QB position. What i heard today nobody knows who or if anyone would  be brought up for this game. So it might be scary going into this game. I would imagine the coaches  have a game plan to put someone at the  QB spot. Its our homecoming so I'm sure the kids will play at there best. Our Offense is 99% handoffs anyways our back up QB did a fine job coming in the game but he never got any pressure on him against Splendora. Hopefully we don't  have to throw the ball any and stopping making dumb penalties .

Neither. But i graduated from LCM.  I support LCM and probably haven't  missed a game in the  last 6 years. Plus there is not many LCM fans that get on here other then Bear2001 to support the team. Are you a LCM fan?

I'm a WO-S guy but I support LCM and even have season tickets even though I didn't go there.   My wife did however and many of her family have taught there or work there in some capacity.  Went to thier 2 playoff games the past 2 seasons too.  I back them all season other than opening night against my Mustangs! Lol

Looks like they are handling this the same way they have everything else this year.  I agree Trawhon would have been a good choice but they need him on defense and the LCM coaches don't play players both ways from what I have been told and he is an asset to the defense.  One would think they would be working someone as back up.  Im stinking to my early prediction Indians by 7-- and I hope Im wrong.  Best of luck to you guys.