LCM vs Cleveland

Looks like they are handling this the same way they have everything else this year.  I agree Trawhon would have been a good choice but they need him on defense and the LCM coaches don't play players both ways from what I have been told and he is an asset to the defense.  One would think they would be working someone as back up.  Im stinking to my early prediction Indians by 7-- and I hope Im wrong.  Best of luck to you guys.

Chris Winters plays both ways

Depends on which Cleveland that shows up. Cleveland gets their first win of the season if they played like they did against Bridge City. If they play like they did against Jasper then it will be LCM scoring all night. 

If LCM controls the ball and don't get careless "sloppy" and the coaches make good decisions on play calling, Cleveland won't have the possession of the ball as much as they had against Bridge City. LCM backs are faster and quicker than what you guys seen against Bridge City. Bridge City has a running back that will run over you. LCM's backs not one but two will run with similar power but faster and quicker. There's always that question in my mind though about just how sharp LCM will play sometimes. Like you guys say, we never know either.

Depends on which Cleveland that shows up. Cleveland gets their first win of the season if they played like they did against Bridge City. If they play like they did against Jasper then it will be LCM scoring all night. 

Sir you have seen LCM and BC both play who do you think will win out of us two?