Lumberton @ Central Saturday

Haha trust me a lot of Lumberton look on here but don't post

I've been looking on here all season, just decided to finally jump in on all the fun.. And trust me, I may be a "newbie" to this, but I'm not a new fan. Been one since 1993 when I was born into this great town! And also played under coach babin when he OC for credeur, so I have a lot of respect for him and what he has done for our team!!

I've been looking on here all season, just decided to finally jump in on all the fun.. And trust me, I may be a "newbie" to this, but I'm not a new fan. Been one since 1993 when I was born into this great town! And also played under coach babin when he OC for credeur, so I have a lot of respect for him and what he has done for our team!!

WHO ARE YOU??? Haha I was class of 2010!!!!

ok posting on this site makes you a true fan? And everyone else doesn't matter then right? In that case there is a whole lot of "fair weather" fans in the stands at every stadium on Friday nights!

ok its enough room on the train for all of you, unless you forgot to lock on the other cabs lol

I guess posting on this site makes you a true fan? And everyone else doesn't matter then right? In that case there is a whole lot of "fair weather" fans in the stands at every stadium on Friday nights!

Not what they are meaning! We had a ton of Lumberton fans here when we were in playoffs but I've been the only one through the last couple horrible season. Everyone else left

Hey I agree with you and her. And yall are right, there are a lot of fans like that in Lumberton. But that goes for every town too though!!

But I'm just the newbie lol don't jump on me for what they did in the past! Although I must admit I don't blame you for it!

Almost every town................ Not all of them..... We have the best following around........ And we cant get out of the 1rst round.....

Almost every town................ Not all of them..... We have the best following around........ And we cant get out of the 1rst round.....

But the difference between you and us is at least you make it to the first round... As long as Lumberton does the smart thing and keep Babin around no matter how we end up doing this year, then hopefully one day we will have the reputation that PNG has, and maybe we can keep some loyal fans!

For the kids' sakes... Nobody like playing in front of empty bleacher. Luckily this year we don't have that problem.. Hopefully we can keep it going.

Edited by L-Train11