Dayton 41 Humble 20/Final

WOSgrad

^past ten or so years now that's comical. Also, Humble is coming off a letdown loss to the best team in the region give em a break. Turnovers vs penalties it's a wash. Humble has shot themselves in the foot and still hanging. Crosby's gonna slap Dayton for as much as they want in their backyard. 

Go Crosby!!

^funny thing is Humble is playing nowhere near as competitive or amped up as they were against Crosby and it's a one point game. Guess it's true that when ur on top you'll get everyone's best night in and night out. 

Now you know how dayton has felt for the last 10 or so years

Just pull dayton and crosby record for the last 10 years and get back to me

^past ten or so years now that's comical. Also, Humble is coming off a letdown loss to the best team in the region give em a break. Turnovers vs penalties it's a wash. Humble has shot themselves in the foot and still hanging. Crosby's gonna slap Dayton for as much as they want in their backyard. 

Go Crosby!!

I'm really liking how a team that got beat by Crosby would play down to a poor old Broncos team and the funny thing is their playing down to us on their Homecoming game. Yea right.

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm really liking how a team that got beat by Crosby would play down to a poor old Broncos team and the funny thing is their playing down to us on their Homecoming game. Yea right.

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!!!!! 

And also a game that pretty much determines ur playoff hopes as most of the crosby posters said. I think i would play harder to keep my playoff hopes alive.

I've been here for several years, I'm not going anywhere, and after Dayton beats y'all on 10/16 crow feeding time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crosby coaches were sitting on y'all's side at the top with your other 275 fans. After watching that they have to be licking their chops. Crosby is going to roll up 600 yards and 40 points with ease. 

Our center won't snap the ball and let it hit the qb in the chest while he's looking at te sieline for y'all to jump on in their own territory. We won't fumble the qb/rb exchange on the next possession in our own territory and let y'all jump on it again. We won't keep giving you personal fouls penalties and keeping drives alive. 

After seeing Dayton in person their o-line is solid but I'm not the slightest bit worried about them beating Crosby. We had Humble 27-0 at the half and 33-10 when we shut it down in the 4th. Humble played bad in the second half and Dayton took advantage. Congrats, I feel better about beating Dayton than I did before I saw them though.