Dallas Cowboys 2015

Dez shoulda just turned around and caught the ball, that wasn't a big push, Dez has caught TDs before being interfered with more forcibly than that. 

True enough, but if you are running full speed, it doesn't take much of a shove. It shouldn't have come down to that anyway. Defense held TB to a FG all game long. 

Thought that defensive holding call on the fumble was pretty cheesy. Dez was held like that all game long. Such is the life of a Cowboy fan.

Alright, we finally got a "W"! Romo looked rusty at times but got the job done. Turbin appears to be a keeper. McFadden playing like I knew he could. Defense playing good enough to win. Still need more QB pressure. Finally hearing McClain's name called again. Sean Lee.....he is simply amazing.

You cant tell me the WRs weren't open for Weeden and Cassel. Sometimes you just have to let it fly and not fear the INT. Romo had a couple INTs today but he also had some big TD throws that were tight.

Alright, we finally got a "W"! Romo looked rusty at times but got the job done. Turbin appears to be a keeper. McFadden playing like I knew he could. Defense playing good enough to win. Still need more QB pressure. Finally hearing McClain's name called again. Sean Lee.....he is simply amazing.

You cant tell me the WRs weren't open for Weeden and Cassel. Sometimes you just have to let it fly and not fear the INT. Romo had a couple INTs today but he also had some big TD throws that were tight.

i like defensive TDs. 

i also like Turbin, way better pickup than Cmike who btw got cut because he simply didn't want to put on a damn suit before the Tampa trip. Good grief man. 

That's a new one on me. On 24/7, they reported that he had trouble learning the offense, didn't take good advantage of the carries he did have, and locker room issues.

I guess I was the only one who didn't like the chest bump after the incomplete catchable pass against Seattle.

That's a new one on me. On 24/7, they reported that he had trouble learning the offense, didn't take good advantage of the carries he did have, and locker room issues.

I guess I was the only one who didn't like the chest bump after the incomplete catchable pass against Seattle.

@SportsDayDFW: Corey White: Cowboys cut me because I didn't wear a suit

This is the hidden content, please

They cut him too, good riddance. 

@SportsDayDFW: Corey White: Cowboys cut me because I didn't wear a suit

They cut him too, good riddance. 

Amazing the things people refuse to do in order to make a million bucks, then cry about it when they get cut. Oh well, like you said, adios.

People used to hate the squeaky clean image of Tom Landry's Cowboys, now they hate the bad boy image. Make up your mind.

you have it all wrong, they wanna see the days of rampant cocaine use and drinking & partying into the wee hours of the night sometimes during game week not bye week and doing it harder than JFF, Gronk, OBJ, Parrish Cox, Dez amongst others back when they were winning Super Bowls, ya know, back when nobody couldn't say nothing. ;)