Dayton @ Humble 9/25

Octfeb

I'm going with my Broncos. I know what they are capable of when they are playing like they can or are allowed to per our coaching staff. I won't post a score I haven't seen Humble this year but I just read on the other thread that it's their homecoming probably going to be a tough win for us but if the right Bronco team shows up then it should be a great game if Humble looks as good as described.

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Dayt by 14,Meats gonna keep plowing big holes to run the football,Bronco rb's sharing duty are getting big results=leading dist in rushing(how long has it been seeing that= credit O/L.The old standard was stop Dayt on the edges/underneath passing=Broncos are more of a complete package offensively,showing improvement each week

This must be Humble only home game, to choose the Broncos for homecoming.  I'm taking the Bronx by 3 TDs

I think Dayton would be doing well to score 3 tds on Humble, much less win by three tds. Dayton doesn't have the type of physical defense that will match up well with when Humble starts to go zone read. If Humble can limit the turnovers, and that's a big if, Dayton will be in a world of trouble. Their defense is probably one of the better units in the  entire region.

I think Dayton would be doing well to score 3 tds on Humble, much less win by three tds. Dayton doesn't have the type of physical defense that will match up well with when Humble starts to go zone read. If Humble can limit the turnovers, and that's a big if, Dayton will be in a world of trouble. Their defense is probably one of the better units in the  entire region.

Read up my Broncos.... I know you read these forums.... GO BRONCOS!

Not saying you couldn't be right but didn't BH just hold Crosby to 40 the week before the best defense in the region gave up 33 to Crosby. Also not sure because I didn't see the stats but I would think BH probably had more turnovers. Dayton fans coaches and kids know Humble will be tough but you always come on here and say what the opposing team will have to do to beat Dayton. I'm asking you who you think wins the game.

Anyone watching The Crosby Humble game knows that the game changed when #21 came into the lineup.  Just like Dayton has had some injuries to deal with, Crosby has had several injuries to deal with. Humble has a really good defensive line and linebackers that are fast and hit.  As always though, got to be able to stop the 25 bubble screens that Dayton will throw.  Sorry about the quote thing, iPhone acting crazy on here!

Not saying you couldn't be right but didn't BH just hold Crosby to 40 the week before the best defense in the region gave up 33 to Crosby. Also not sure because I didn't see the stats but I would think BH probably had more turnovers. Dayton fans coaches and kids know Humble will be tough but you always come on here and say what the opposing team will have to do to beat Dayton. I'm asking you who you think wins the game.

The Chronicle has BH for 3 turnovers against Crosby and 5 against Dayton. Dayton scored 8 more points but I see Styner scored in the 4th meaning Dayton still had the starters in up 21 in the last frame. Both teams moved it equally well against BH but Dayton gave up about 100 more yards on defense.

Humble gave up more points to Crosby this year because our offense is harder to defend and Cotton is playing at a very high level. Dayton doesn't have a 5 star back like Williams or a kid who may be the best receiver in Texas in his class like Netherly.

I don't always say teams will beat Dayton, matter of fact I thought Dayton would win a close game over King. If you look at the past two season Dayton has only gained 515 yards of offense on Humble and has a -7 point differential. They're a lot more of a matchup problem for Dayton than Crosby who has gained 1288 yards of offense on them and has a +56 point differential the last few meetings.

As soft as Dayton is on defense against Humble's improved offense and with the speed they have on defense I think they get the win at home. The screen game will be non-existent against them and it's tough sledding against Tunson who might be the best defender in the district other than Pickney.   

Anyone watching The Crosby Humble game knows that the game changed when #21 came into the lineup.  Just like Dayton has had some injuries to deal with, Crosby has had several injuries to deal with. Humble has a really good defensive line and linebackers that are fast and hit.  As always though, got to be able to stop the 25 bubble screens that Dayton will throw.  Sorry about the quote thing, iPhone acting crazy on here!

Injuries can definitely change a game. I'm not sure about the 25 bubble screens comment though. Dayton has been running the ball well and I look for that to continue. Don't get me wrong dayton can throw the ball when needed but I think with this line and the talent they have less than 20 pass attempts a game will start to be the norm.  So your prediction is?       

The Chronicle has BH for 3 turnovers against Crosby and 5 against Dayton. Dayton scored 8 more points but I see Styner scored in the 4th meaning Dayton still had the starters in up 21 in the last frame. Both teams moved it equally well against BH but Dayton gave up about 100 more yards on defense.

Humble gave up more points to Crosby this year because our offense is harder to defend and Cotton is playing at a very high level. Dayton doesn't have a 5 star back like Williams or a kid who may be the best receiver in Texas in his class like Netherly.

I don't always say teams will beat Dayton, matter of fact I thought Dayton would win a close game over King. If you look at the past two season Dayton has only gained 515 yards of offense on Humble and has a -7 point differential. They're a lot more of a matchup problem for Dayton than Crosby who has gained 1288 yards of offense on them and has a +56 point differential the last few meetings.

As soft as Dayton is on defense against Humble's improved offense and with the speed they have on defense I think they get the win at home. The screen game will be non-existent against them and it's tough sledding against Tunson who might be the best defender in the district other than Pickney.   

Ok so you got Humble. 

Yeah, I got Humble by a TD at Turner. I doubt Hancock makes it through the game.

Foster just beat Marshall 33-0. Katy Tompkins dropped 42 points on Foster, they next week all they got was a field goal against Humble. Those boys are for real Pride, we're not gassing it up.   

Terry also held Tompkins to 9 pts. The same Terry that got beat by Madison and got beat 45-0 by College Station. I'm not saying Humble isn't a descent team just from what I saw they look beatable. I like Dayton's chances if they don't turn the ball over.

Terry also held Tompkins to 9 pts. The same Terry that got beat by Madison and got beat 45-0 by College Station. I'm not saying Humble isn't a descent team just from what I saw they look beatable. I like Dayton's chances if they don't turn the ball over.

Humble will take it away from you, you don't have to turn it over. Yeah, CS beat Terry 45-0 but they beat Elgin 64-0 and you know what Elgin usually has.

Humble is very beatable, you're just not going to beat them with screens or running right at them. They're very good on the edges and stout up the middle. Hancock will have pressure on him as soon as he finishes his drop and if he hurries the throw it's a good chance it's a pick 6. If Dayton can get 30+ they have a good shot at winning, matchup-wise I just don't see it happening though.

Humble will take it away from you, you don't have to turn it over. Yeah, CS beat Terry 45-0 but they beat Elgin 64-0 and you know what Elgin usually has.

Humble is very beatable, you're just not going to beat them with screens or running right at them. They're very good on the edges and stout up the middle. Hancock will have pressure on him as soon as he finishes his drop and if he hurries the throw it's a good chance it's a pick 6. If Dayton can get 30+ they have a good shot at winning, matchup-wise I just don't see it happening though.

Oh well guess we will see Friday. Just a little heads up screens are not a very big part of Dayton's offense of late. I know last year Dayton's defense was one of the worst statistically in the district I believe and Humble put up 7 pts. Then again Dayton only had 13 so I guess we will see.  I'm ready for Friday to get here and see what all this Humble talk is about.

Edited by bronco pride