Richmond George Ranch 35 Port Arthur Memorial 7/Final

WOSgrad

Pakronos if KH Is let go who would you want. Do you think it's possible for him to be let go after this season. 

I for one would like someone from an area that produces a true program. give me someone from SA, Austin.  NO MORE LOCAL GUYS!!! if they do, it's showing the district has a set and will not settle for mediocrity. yes there is more than to this than football, but based on wins and losses, he got to go.

I got 2 ppl in mind if it happens, one is a HC and the other is an OC who knows defensive folks. (Both htown area) 

If they start off 0-2 in district cancel the JV season and move everyone up. JMO. 

When the last time we gotten shutout at home??  05??

I got 2 ppl in mind if it happens, one is a HC and the other is an OC who knows defensive folks. (Both htown area) 

If they start off 0-2 in district cancel the JV season and move everyone up. JMO. 

Mr Garrity i just have to respond to your post because i feel and said the same thing to a friend of mine  when the jags went 0-3. we are die hard jag fans and after the sc game i told him almost the same thing about the jags that they need to cancel the jv right now and let they play varsity and he said thats crazy and now you say the same about the same thing. it was my opinion to... 

Edited by central_jaguars
left some words out.

Mr Garrity i just have to respond to your post because i feel and said the same thing to a friend of mine  when the jags went 0-3. we are die hard jag fans and after the sc game i told him almost the same thing about the jags that they need to cancel the jv right now and let they play varsity and he said thats crazy and now you say the same about the same thing. it was my opinion to... 

well the difference is yall 0-3 non-district, im saying if we start 0-2 in district play then move the JV up, starting off 0-2 means you still have LP, WB and NS to play, have fun trying to go 3-0 versus those 3 to make the playoffs while not playing good defense ;)

whoa!!! just saw highlights of the game on the news over here in LM lol....I will say this, those all red uni's looked damn good!! too bad that was all. where's a good jim mora rant when ya need one lol... playoffs?? you kiddin me??? playoffs?? I hope we can just win a district game lol.  we didn't do didly poo out there.

Any report on how the Jones kid (sophomore) is playing?  I know KH had him playing at WR and DB and read some good things about him in a PA News article after one of the scrimmages.  Kid was easily the best QB in his class in SETX coming up.  Good size and arm and blazing speed.  Just wondering how he's being utilized?

Any report on how the Jones kid (sophomore) is playing?  I know KH had him playing at WR and DB and read some good things about him in a PA News article after one of the scrimmages.  Kid was easily the best QB in his class in SETX coming up.  Good size and arm and blazing speed.  Just wondering how he's being utilized?

playing DB looking lost like the rest of the secondary(except Vincent) with a cast on his hand.

his right arm/or hand injured, said on twitter he had surgery on it. 

I hope you don't really have anything to do with hiring a coach. Anyone that would want to throw a bunch of JV players on the field with NS, Laporte etc. and expect anything positive from it , doesn't know much about HS football. 

I hope you don't really have anything to do with hiring a coach. Anyone that would want to throw a bunch of JV players on the field with NS, Laporte etc. and expect anything positive from it , doesn't know much about HS football

I guess you're a newbie on here but um: i bet I know a hell of a lot more than you think I know. ;)

If you out of playoff contention why not get younger players in-game reps under the lights on Friday? You would be dumb not to. Oh, also you might want to check the schedule for the NS game, id bet there will be alot of JV players up for that game if we're not in playoff contention, since it is the last game of the season. Smdh 

My voice over video is almost done.  An #AlwaysBelieve sign in my mother land county.  Twas an AWE-some evening with my mom and sister being at the game.
I will post the link to the video when it is done.  GRHS just keeps rolling over the 6A competition.  Defense is the real deal, creating lots of turnovers.

2015_BELIEVE_GM04_001 - Copy (Small).JPG