Lumberton 33 Orangefield 21/Final

WOSgrad

The Orangefield Bobcats continue their 2015 football season as they host the Lumberton Raiders.  Josh Smalley's Bobcats come into the game with a 2-1 season mark after their 21-0 victory over Beaumont Kelly Catholic last Friday.  Chris Babin's Raiders, 2-0 on the season, also tasted victory last week, a 19-14 win over Bridge City.

Join Gary Stelly and John Kimbrough for all of the action from F.L. McLain Stadium in Orangefield beginning with the kickoff at 7:30 pm by tuning your radio to AM 1600 KOGT or by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Greater Orange area football on AM 1600 KOGT and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

Edited by WOSgrad

Told yall my boys would be 3-0 after tonight! First time since 09!!! My senior year!

Uh Oh!! Will all the L train fans get back on the train or bandwagon and show up on the site?

I know you have stuck with your Raiders through the good & bad times.

Congrats to Lumberton on the win, y'all have a solid football team. Took advantage of an early mistake and 15 seconds in it was 6 to nothing. Hard to come back from that. Offensively the Raiders are very balanced and they throw a lot of different formations at you. Offense will keep them in some games but defensively they'll need better play to win district games. Of course that's my opinion but most of the night last night Orangefield ran the ball extremely well.

I was proud of my Cats last night, we're scrappy as heck and if we can ever put a full game together watch out. Kids could have quit after that huge mistake 15 seconds in last night or after being down by 20 at the half but they didn't. They outplayed Lumberton in the 2nd half and had chances to really make the game interesting but an untimely fumble after a re covered onside kick and then a holding penalty on a fourth and one at midfield after making the first down killed any chance of a comeback. We'll be better for playing this team, good luck to the Raiders. 

Edited by Bobkat