after preseason,where do you see your team?

pakronos

What about your real team: LaMarque. 

Huntington and Scarborough have same or better records, discuss that for us. 

my REAL team is PAM. the same PAM team that I have attended a crap load of games since 2002. LaMarque my secondary team is stinking it up just as bad as PAM. i'm NEVER gonna sugar coat or makes excuses. coach jackson is like xbox and colbert too. when a coach have to go and recruit players every year, he's a BAD COACH. jackson has been doing that since he got there. now nobody will go to LM and he has to coach and it shows. sounds like PAM to me. what's sad xbox has some talent. (never said xbox  recruits, just jackson)

you cant win a non-district game thats being handed to you (WB) 0-3!

Jaguarettes gonna lose to Lumberton. 

BG that is the harshest statement I have read in weeks.. I want you to apologize to all Central Fans Immediately.... And furthermore, apologize to every team in the district..... Lumberton???  Are you kidding me.... Thats a shut your program, death penalty, kinda loss..........

BG that is the harshest statement I have read in weeks.. I want you to apologize to all Central Fans Immediately.... And furthermore, apologize to every team in the district..... Lumberton???  Are you kidding me.... Thats a shut your program, death penalty, kinda loss..........

Raidergirl wont like this post. Lol

don't underestimate my boys this season is all I have to say

Lumberton will win at least a couple of district games, maybe more.