5A #3 George Ranch vs PA Memorial Predictions Thread

Rooting for GR and #6 Fontenot

Nephew on a mission to get that starting rb spot.

I see Ranch getting 300 yards ground and pound.

Fontenot has had two OUTSTANDING games!!!  Don't know if GRHS will play Darius Anderson this week or not.  Fontenot is AWE-some, but Darius Anderson is just #UNBELIEVABLE.  Hoping the PA fans will be able to see the talent of Darius, he just has an instinct on when to cut back like no other running back I have videoed.  Got a strong feeling GRHS by double digits.  In less than 10 minutes against Katy Morton Ranch the score was 28 - 0.  GRHS was playing a lot of backups in the second quarter and on.  Looking forward to driving down Twin City HWY to the stadium.  My guess is Jeff Jeff Jefferson City, doesn't have everything under the sun anymore...  See you guys Friday, I will be the guy with the Maroon Pentagon T hat on videoing.

this is like taking the pigs to the freaking slaughter house roflmao...hopefully xbox and the titans hope to get through this with no injuries and REQUEST A RUNNING CLOCK!!! titans would need Jesus Christ to qb this game and still would have to play catch up....it does not matter who is playing qb. this will be possibly another arse whipping making the history books. my beloved bees was stomped 84-0 in 93. this has those makings.

this is like taking the pigs to the freaking slaughter house roflmao...hopefully xbox and the titans hope to get through this with no injuries and REQUEST A RUNNING CLOCK!!! titans would need Jesus Christ to qb this game and still would have to play catch up....it does not matter who is playing qb. this will be possibly another arse whipping making the history books. my beloved bees was stomped 84-0 in 93. this has those makings.

at least you consistent lol

Fontenot has had two OUTSTANDING games!!!  Don't know if GRHS will play Darius Anderson this week or not.  Fontenot is AWE-some, but Darius Anderson is just #UNBELIEVABLE.  Hoping the PA fans will be able to see the talent of Darius, he just has an instinct on when to cut back like no other running back I have videoed.  Got a strong feeling GRHS by double digits.  In less than 10 minutes against Katy Morton Ranch the score was 28 - 0.  GRHS was playing a lot of backups in the second quarter and on.  Looking forward to driving down Twin City HWY to the stadium.  My guess is Jeff Jeff Jefferson City, doesn't have everything under the sun anymore...  See you guys Friday, I will be the guy with the Maroon Pentagon T hat on videoing.

P4E that's saying something after you video taped an All American AJ Dugat several years@Dayt

You must not have filmed Austin Walter? Anderson is a good one cut runner that gets downhill in a hurry like a young Demarco Murray. If we're talking instincts and cutting ability though, nobody in the Houston area did it better than #27. 6000+ yards and 10ypc for his career.   

P4E that's saying something after you video taped an All American AJ Dugat several years@Dayt

Exactly....  AJ probably a better all around player, I don't think Darius could be a better receiver that AJ, but some of Darius runs have just been WOW factor to the extreme, very similar to AJ.  Both of them could break it on any play.  As Coug 14.2 said, Darius usually has one cut back, if he breaks through the first wave, he is probably gone.  Just great instincts.  Really neat to video such great talent.

Whoaaaa... Just left the water cooler and word is that John Madden sent some plays for Madden 2016 to X Box... So with that being said, I honestly need to change my prediction..

GR 72

PAM 5

also I have contacted one of my sponsors, and they are willing to sponsor BG for the rest of the season.... #freshscentedkleenex

Last game for GRHS, with 2:24 left in first quarter against Katy Morton Ranch, the score was 28-0 GRHS.  Morton Ranch had the ball four times probably had 10 yards of offense.  Second string was playing second quarter for GRHS.  Looking forward to the road trip.  Been YEARS since I have driven past Jeff Jeff Jefferson City, down Twin City to the old TJ High School.  Can't wait to see the redone field.  Last time I was at the field there was still end zone sections.  GRHS is trying to fill two charter busses with students and parents.  Hopefully they can fill them up and get a few hundred people in the stands.  The "Believe Factor" returns to Jefferson County and the GRHS Longhorns stampede to 4-0 by defeating their 4th 6A team in a row by double digits.. 

Last game for GRHS, with 2:24 left in first quarter against Katy Morton Ranch, the score was 28-0 GRHS.  Morton Ranch had the ball four times probably had 10 yards of offense.  Second string was playing second quarter for GRHS.  Looking forward to the road trip.  Been YEARS since I have driven past Jeff Jeff Jefferson City, down Twin City to the old TJ High School.  Can't wait to see the redone field.  Last time I was at the field there was still end zone sections.  GRHS is trying to fill two charter busses with students and parents.  Hopefully they can fill them up and get a few hundred people in the stands.  The "Believe Factor" returns to Jefferson County and the GRHS Longhorns stampede to 4-0 by defeating their 4th 6A team in a row by double digits.. 

i detect a little trash talk lol. welp, i got nothing lol. you guys will roll big.

BG I love to win and consider myself a sore loser. But because we are Homies... You need to edit your Pick ems... You have PAM picked to lose... I know I'm a few games behind you but I didn't want this mistake to go unnoticed. 

my picks are subject to change til Friday upon further information found on some games. ;)