Dayton @ C.E.King

Octfeb

If we could get back to playing decent fundemental defense I wouldn't be as concerned as much who played qb,all will have some positives behind a very good O/L.2 qtrs of good O/D last week,I wanna see continuity every week esp now=counts & this is a huge game out the gate in district 21-5a,many dist eyes will be watching,prolly 21-5a game of the week.It's show n tell time on the [email protected] year the Broncos got shellacked in Dayt as King applied the pressure & many qb sacks & cut off the edges=worse game of our year,best have smart mobile qb play in this game

Definitely going to be a high scoring track meet. Not sure either team can spell Defense at this point. Outcome probably hinges on who plays Quarterback for Dayton and how well he does.

Dayton 52

CE King 49

I agree with you about the outcome of the game depends on who qb's for us Friday. I posted earlier I've got Dayton in a close one but if we lose what Dayton did in the offense last week, I think our scoring will drop as well and we lose badly. I hope this doesn't happen. I guess all we can do is sit back and wait until game time.

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!  

As long as Shaq is playing well, he may be hurt all season. That way coach and son can save face by saying he was injured. If Shaq starts faltering, he will be healed miraculously and come off the bench to save the day. It's win for everybody, especially the Dayton faithful.

:)

Shaq carried the offense last week along with some good plays from Dylan Moore. And regardless Who the QB is, as long as those two weapons are in the offense, look out. If Hancock did come back it would only open up the offense more. So either way I think the Broncos will be fine. I think that if Hancock came back this week we would have three threats, Shaq, Moore, and McQuiter.(spell check) 

Shaq carried the offense last week along with some good plays from Dylan Moore. And regardless Who the QB is, as long as those two weapons are in the offense, look out. If Hancock did come back it would only open up the offense more. So either way I think the Broncos will be fine. I think that if Hancock came back this week we would have three threats, Shaq, Moore, and McQuiter.(spell check) 

Good post.

McQuarters maybe.... If hancock is back, i THINK that would also let shaq or styner play the slot. So, there's another threat.

Lots of Hunter haters around this thread. I hope they'll come back and eat some crow if he's successful upon returning.