Dayton @ C.E.King

Octfeb

Good post.

McQuarters maybe.... If hancock is back, i THINK that would also let shaq or styner play the slot. So, there's another threat.

Lots of Hunter haters around this thread. I hope they'll come back and eat some crow if he's successful upon returning. 

They aren't "Hunter Haters". No one is talking bad about him. They are however stating who they believe would be the best fit at QB. That is not hating. In the end they have to play as a TEAM. And Hancock (coach) will have to make the best decisions for the TEAM to be a winning TEAM. Whether it be his son or Shaq. 

If you are referring to me, I am far from a hater. I think the kid can play, but IMO, Shaq puts the team in a better position to be successful.

Shaq is the better weapon but having him play QB takes away a better passing game. Yes wildcat and slot receiver is the spot for him imo.

Edited by Bronco94

I don't care who the QB is.. Shaq and Hunter are both good kids that will compete their tails off and they have different strengths... there have just been lots of thinly veiled (some not so thinly) shots taken because he was the coach's son and that's a fact. If the shoe doesn't fit, then don't wear it.

Edited by dayton

I don't care who the QB is.. Shaq and Hunter are both good kids that will compete their tails off and they have different strengths... there have just been lots of thinly veiled (some not so thinly) shots taken because he was the coach's son and that's a fact. If the shoe doesn't fit, then don't wear it.

I thought Hancock has a nice tight spiral with a descent arm, and hope he gets healthy soon. And between Shaq and Steiner and Moore,  they are some horses son, Broncos are going to be alright.

The defense that can hold containment will win this game.Dayton can't let Trayveon outside,like wise King can't let Shaq run wild.King maybe a slight edge with Brantley at QB.The kid can light up the scoreboard AT TIMES.Haven't seen them play since their 1st scrimmage.Magnolia shut their offense down completely last week.Depth was a problem then,maybe it's rearing it's ugly face now.We'll see Tomorrow night.Seems like the injury bug is hurting a lot of teams already,hoping for an injury free game on both sides. 

Should would be great for the Bronx to get this first district victory under their belt. Dylan is on a crazy pace for tds this year. I think he is responsible for 7 or 8 tds the first 2 games. Look for him to have another big game. Hope the oline plays well like they did last week and gives Styner Shaq and others the opportunity to run right at the CK defense. Kind of a good option to have on what could be a wet sloppy night. Defense should be fine and I'm feeling good about a Dayton win. Oh well game day and as usual safe travels for the kids coaches and fans for both teams. Hope to see a good injury free game for from both teams.

Edited by bronco pride