Week 2 excuses!!

Banned

??? Be a leader not a follower. That's already been said and im confused. I'm from denham springs Louisiana and just moved to Crosby. 

and I'm from cottonport ,just past Bunkie, right next to Plaucheville, all in Louisiana. But that was 30 years ago, who cares.

If you just moved to Crosby, then why do you ALWAYS reference how SETX  has disrespected Crosby for   sooooooo many years in the past. Are you operating on hear say, or are you just so full of it that you have finally bought into your own tangled web of crap. Just shut up and stop creating animosity  toward a team of young men that are really good players.  

and I'm from cottonport ,just past Bunkie, right next to Plaucheville, all in Louisiana. But that was 30 years ago, who cares.

If you just moved to Crosby, then why do you ALWAYS reference how SETX  has disrespected Crosby for   sooooooo many years in the past. Are you operating on hear say, or are you just so full of it that you have finally bought into your own tangled web of crap. Just shut up and stop creating animosity  toward a team of young men that are really good players.  

How bout u shut up and go off into obscurity as the team u support is doing

Edited by #plusone

Administrator Note:  Cut out the personal stuff!  Warning #1

Administrator Note:  Cut out the personal stuff!  Warning #1

Is that 2 warnings or just one?? Also, be consistent on doling out these warnings, may wanna look back and see every retort on my part is an attack upon moi (that's French for me). I take that Trump approach and only throw haymakers as a counter punch!!!!!

Is that 2 warnings or just one?? Also, be consistent on doling out these warnings, may wanna look back and see every retort on my part is an attack upon moi (that's French for me). I take that Trump approach and only throw haymakers as a counter punch!!!!!

Don't try me, boy.  You may think you are the big bad bully of the board, but there is somebody with a bigger haymaker than you!

I guess the Setx gods missed all the posts of plusone getting called a midget as well as his kids being drawn into topics.  Kind of reminds me of wheN another Crosby poster got banned for stating facts and stats.  You golden triangle people like to dish it out but can't take it.

incorrect. That got handled though. Post what you know. ;)

it got handled by you letting him back on.  Fact !  When someone quoted the site rules to plusone, he cited several instances where rules were broken at his expense.  Nothing done.  It's all good though.  Can't keep a good cougar fan down.

Incorrect again. Post what you know, not what you think. You offbase here.