Week 2 excuses!!

Banned

Joking around and picking on one another is one thing, butting heads with the Director of site....

How many warnings did you get for 'getting personal'  just sO we can keep an accurate record?  You have dished out your fair share. ...so your advise is interesting.   But whatever. ......useless argument. 

I've taken my hits. He singled me out, "undressed me", and got a little to personal with it. People were PLAYING AROUND. Pretty sure he didn't get his feelings hurt over "The Love Boat" jokes. No comparison to what he's been doing. You know it and everyone on the board knows. Admins haven't singled out Cougar fans if that's what you're implying. 

I've taken my hits. He singled me out, "undressed me", and got a little to personal with it. People were PLAYING AROUND. Pretty sure he didn't get his feelings hurt over "The Love Boat" jokes. No comparison to what he's been doing. You know it and everyone on the board knows. Admins haven't singled out Cougar fans if that's what you're implying. 

if all Crosby fans were singled out all would be banned since years ago. 

They cant touch the jock itch strap of Summer Creek fans and all them wasn't banned on here, in fact I cant name one that was. Their one ignorant fan left the board on his own cause he figured out he couldn't go toe to toe with me as far as trash talk and his 2nd teams performance on the field playoff time so he went back to being a Kingwood Park fan. Fact. Smh lol. 

I strongly disagree with you based on my own experiences.   In the grand scheme of things none of this really matters. Threats of banning are humorous to me.  This site needs people posting on it more than I need to read advertising or unabashed bias BS. Back to the family and what matters.  Enjoy yours, I'll check back in for a laugh later.   If it is at your expense so be it,  if it is at mine whatevas.  

I strongly disagree with you based on my own experiences.   In the grand scheme of things none of this really matters. Threats of banning are humorous to me.  This site needs people posting on it more than I need to read advertising or unabashed bias BS. Back to the family and what matters.  Enjoy yours, I'll check back in for a laugh later.   If it is at your expense so be it,  if it is at mine whatevas.  

welp no one holding a gun to your head to post on here or read here. :)

i know right! I was IN Crosby, in the stadium on Friday. Ask Cal and your OC. Lmao. You exactly right. :)

You were late.  Missed the sky divers, confetti cannons, fireworks and delay of game penalty.

(He is still here)

I guess the Setx gods missed all the posts of plusone getting called a midget as well as his kids being drawn into topics.  Kind of reminds me of wheN another Crosby poster got banned for stating facts and stats.  You golden triangle people like to dish it out but can't take it.

You know I love this.  A poster breaks the rules like crazy (http://setxsports.com/ip/index.php?/topic/115629-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/), hijacks several threads, calls a fellow poster a meth manufacturer and then is less than contrite when apprised of such rules violations and in fact starts in on a staff member.  Yet, the real reason for removal of a poster is most assuredly the affiliation of the poster which mean ol' Grad doesn't like so he is gonna pop one of them to create some sort of chilling effect on the others.....get real.  Of course, don't worry, it is not like I haven't heard it before.  Heck, it happened when I banned WO-S posters.

But I have to admit that #plusone is lucky in this matter....lucky that I decided to end his banishment at midnight and that my decision to do so was made before I was able to read the charges you have leveled.  Had I seen them before I had made my decision, I might have been persuaded to leave him on his banished status, which I had originally had set to expire on January of next year.

As I apprised him, I certainly have the option of reinstating the ban and the original sentence length.  Whether I do or not, believe it or not, is up to him.

Edited by WOSgrad

You know I love this.  A poster breaks the rules like crazy (http://setxsports.com/ip/index.php?/topic/115629-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/), hijacks several threads, calls a fellow poster a meth manufacturer and then is less than contrite when apprised of such rules violations and in fact starts in on a staff member.  Yet, the real reason for removal of a poster is most assuredly the affiliation of the poster which mean ol' Grad doesn't like so he is gonna pop one of them to create some sort of chilling effect on the others.....get real.  Of course, don't worry, it is not like I haven't heard it before.  Heck, it happened when I banned WO-S posters.

But I have to admit that #plusone is lucky in this matter....lucky that I decided to end his banishment at midnight and that my decision to do so was made before I was able to read the charges you have leveled.  Had I seen them before I had made my decision, I might have been persuaded to leave him on his banished status, which I had originally had set to expire on January of next year.

As I apprised him, I certainly have the option of reinstating the ban and the original sentence length.  Whether I do or not, believe it or not, is up to him.

Please see it in your heart to not ban him. We have a wager and I would hate for him to have any kind of excuse on the sucker bet he was drawn into. Thank you.

Plus1 sure makes some interesting stuff. Here's how I see it.. The chip on the shoulder thing just gets the best of him... I'll say this 14.2 has actually made some really good educational posts as of late. And all this came about after the long post from the PNG fan.. So I would argue against anyone that says everyone is against Crosby fans.... I mean, I sat with a Crosby fan at the Nederland game... And talked with several others that seemed liked good people... As far as hijacked threads go.... I was getting on this one to start making excuses for MCM, and ran across this....... Lol.... But I will give credit where credit is due.... All the smack talk P1 does got me to a Crosby game just so I could see what they are about... But other than what they put on here I would think most of us do not really know much about Crosby or their district... Other than after week1 when I'm home twiddling my thumbs..... Keep it real folks...... At the end of the day it's just a message board.......