Bridge City 18 Newton 13/Final

WOSgrad

I'm disgusted about how this game turned out , I can't see how bridge city could be proud of winning a game that was so terribly officiated in there favor . Absolutely disgusted and ashamed to say this game was played in south east Texas .. Wish we could have seen a real game who knows what would of happen could have been an epic game .  I encourage you if you have hudl watch this game and correct me if I'm wrong . 

BC is in a weak district so it could be a playoff year for them. Newton has potential to have a very successful season but needs to cut out the self harm. #5 needs to tote the mail more he runs very hard. 

weak district????? Some of the things that people....smdh

I'm disgusted about how this game turned out , I can't see how bridge city could be proud of winning a game that was so terribly officiated in there favor . Absolutely disgusted and ashamed to say this game was played in south east Texas .. Wish we could have seen a real game who knows what would of happen could have been an epic game .  I encourage you if you have hudl watch this game and correct me if I'm wrong . 

it was bad both ways stop with the excuses we both had the refs not just one side just take that L and continue 

What would make this an "epic" game in your opinion? I'm guessing if the score was the other way!! I agree officiating was questionable, but both ways. It was a hard fought game, and a very exciting one to watch.

Why take away the luster of a great game with the blame of officials. Newton is well coached and has some good players. They will continue to make noise! Give credit where credit is due.... BC played a good game and was on the plus side of the turnovers. 

Why take away the luster of a great game with the blame of officials. Newton is well coached and has some good players. They will continue to make noise! Give credit where credit is due.... BC played a good game and was on the plus side of the turnovers. 

it is what it is. It's hard not to question officials whenever they throw a holding penalty everytime Newton got inside BCs 30. 

Newton is this year, as always, a very good team.  But if my memory serves me correctly, Newton started last year 1-3.  They did turn it around and I had the privilege to watch them play in the Championship at Jerry World. Some Newton posters are quite gracious in defeat while others act as if their team is always unbeatable.  This is Texas High School Football and no team is unbeatable.  Good luck with the rest of the season and I hope to see the Eagles play at NRG Stadium in December.