Age Of obama...

smitty

……and this also

@AP: BREAKING: US employers added 173,000 jobs in August; unemployment rate falls to 7-year low of 5.1 pct.

@nytimes: Breaking News: U.S. economy adds 173,000 jobs; unemployment rate at 5.1%

This is the hidden content, please

• 3 weeks later...

my paycheck started taking a hit before obamacare and it hasn't sttopped, if i listened to hannity i would just blame obamacare.

I don't listen to Hannity I don't watch fox news I don't watch cnn

my paycheck has taken a hit ever since obamacare went in.

the sooner this muslim is out of office the better off we ll be.

Edited by 5GallonBucket

I can tell ya now though I believe trump would do a better job than the joker that's in there now.....Im not voting for trump......As of now I like Carson.  that's right a white man likes the man of color, not because of his color but because of his views and stances

you want a ribbon for voting for the black man.  I won't and many blacks won't vote for Carson. Because of his stances not color. Thats right a black man not voting for a black... 

The fact that he is only a doctor. Nothing more nothing else. If Barack was unqualified how can anybody say Carson is not. 

I agree they both are not qualified for President.....

Obamacare hit my work provided insurance.....deductible went from $250.00 to $750.00 and paying 90% to paying 80%.......

THAT is a fact......

So the intellect required to become a doctor is not equal to that required of a lawyer/community organizer?

The same intellect to become a Lawyer is needed to become a Doctor. I believe both schools are difficult and you have to be smart to complete either course......However, I would not want a Lawyer operating on me or a Doctor defending me in court......

you want a ribbon for voting for the black man.  I won't and many blacks won't vote for Carson. Because of his stances not color. Thats right a black man not voting for a black... 

Nope no ribbon needed.  Being a doctor is not a stance.  So again what stance's do you not like?  Oh maybe its that one word "REPUBLICAN"

Of course most won't vote for him......cause he tells his own color to look in the mirror.  The "truth" its a great thing that most deny

Bet if he was elected and the black unemployment was what it is under Yobama the Dems and the blacks would be up in arms ! Dont have to worry about Ben the media is in lock step just as the dems instructed to destroy him. You can bet anyone even a few dems will get looked into by the media yes the same media that ran interference for Yobama and never questioned anything from his past.

Edited by 77

Nope no ribbon needed.  Being a doctor is not a stance.  So again what stance's do you not like?  Oh maybe its that one word "REPUBLICAN"

Of course most won't vote for him......cause he tells his own color to look in the mirror.  The "truth" its a great thing that most deny

You hit the nail on the head about looking in the mirror. The black man doesn't want to hear that.

Bet if he was elected and the black unemployment was what it is under Yobama the Dems and the blacks would be up in arms ! Dont have to worry about Ben the media is in lock step just as the dems instructed to destroy him. You can bet anyone even a few dems will get looked into by the media yes the same media that ran interference for Yobama and never questioned anything from his past.

We won't have to worry about Ben being elected!

Yes I won't vote for Ben because he tell us to look in mirror. Lol just like cosby use to. If Ben wouldn't have spoke against Obamacare. He'd be just another black man. Thats fact. Nobody cared about ol Carson till that point.  Just like Cosby I say hypocrite. I can do it but I'll shame the hell out of you if you do.

And your man Yobama isnt a liar and a hypocrite didnt stop many from voting for him. I have not seen anything to make me think Carson is a hypocrite seems to be a man of great character  like MLK. Some people just cant stand the truth about themselves its  kinda like clean up your side of the street before worrying about my side and obviously many folks like their side of the street trashy!  And your right Ben wont get elected because the media will not allow it and so many people are afraid they will lose their freebies and thats the truth.

Edited by 77