Tarkington vs. East Chambers

SportsFan78

You are right, they are a very good team with a fairly weak schedule. It helps to be battle tested when you get 3 or 4 rounds in the playoffs.

I remember C. Barbay telling me one year that he only schedules non-district teams that he thinks has a chance to beat us. Every now and then we wound up with a team that was supposed to be good but did not come up to their expectations and we were stuck with them for two years.

E. Chambers has always had a quality program and this year is no exception. Good luck throughout this year.

Two of the three pre-district games on EC's schedule are against 4A playoff teams from last year, one which won in bi-district. The other is a rivalry game. Don't quite understand the Dville game though.

I don't care what Tarkington did last year, they are a pitiful program. They are even more pitiful than Deweyville. If you don't understand Dville, then you cannot possible understand Tarkington. EC can keep HF, I understand the rivalry, but they should be pressing the BCs and Jaspers, and WOSs of the world for pre district. They will see that level of competition in the playoffs, they might as well get a taste of it early. You have to make up for the Hardin's and Warren's of the world that will await them in district.