Port Arthur Memorial vs Beaumont Central Predictions

BG if they lose this game I said earlier, will Harrison be able to handle the talk in PA

he's gonna continue to give excuses and that "ol college try", "we are young", "district is what counts", " all we have to do is when 3 district games", "well we will be better next year". this is what happens when you accept mediocrity.(just making the playoffs, DC,and get booted 1st, or 2nd round). anyone at the game can obviously see PAM has the bodies there, but that's it!

someone might say it, but i want facts presented. i see fund raisers being done everywhere. i would donate every pay day to send our o-line and d-line to camps during the summer. our big wr's needed to be in someones  camp or have someone work with them. don't get me started on the secondary....

Nor we will talk about that when it's time-- right now its PA ,THE GREEKS are at the walls of TROY-- that Horse want help, it's REAL! 

PS

PA is not that good this year they let their football players become track stars CHS track runners ran for football haha. --both team look weak weight room baby.

(SO YOU WANT SOME !)

you are right. track became the focus at PAM now lol. like i said, 0-10. prove me wrong!!

smh

seriously bro, tell me how is PAM better. to top it off, xbox was quoted in the paper saying he saw the coverage and should have checked out of it on the pick 6, but that damn xbox controller in his hand said do otherwise. this is an example of time for a CHANGE. you can't make mistakes like that as a coach. YOU KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND YOU WENT WITH IT ANYWAY. maybe he can go be an assistant at Seattle...

seriously bro, tell me how is PAM better. to top it off, xbox was quoted in the paper saying he saw the coverage and should have checked out of it on the pick 6, but that damn xbox controller in his hand said do otherwise. this is an example of time for a CHANGE. you can't make mistakes like that as a coach. YOU KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND YOU WENT WITH IT ANYWAY. maybe he can go be an assistant at Seattle...

lmao! Man KH cant call a defense, man let me find out he trying to be Toby (HC, OC, DC) 

he's gonna continue to give excuses and that "ol college try", "we are young", "district is what counts", " all we have to do is when 3 district games", "well we will be better next year". this is what happens when you accept mediocrity.(just making the playoffs, DC,and get booted 1st, or 2nd round). anyone at the game can obviously see PAM has the bodies there, but that's it!

someone might say it, but i want facts presented. i see fund raisers being done everywhere. i would donate every pay day to send our o-line and d-line to camps during the summer. our big wr's needed to be in someones  camp or have someone work with them. don't get me started on the secondary....

I think all the school around here needs to send their kids to camp-beside Newton and WOS who reach pass the second round every year