Bridge City 24 Kirbyville 21/Final

WOSgrad

If Ty Dennis doesn't get hurt then this outcome might be a lot different. People might not realize how big a difference he makes. From what I heard he had a concussion and a bad spinal stinger. 

I've heard good news on the young man and that's wonderful. As a Cardinal fan, I was proud to see our boys circle up and send up prayers...to your point though, it was BC's defensive physicality that lead to the loss of the awesome weapon. The defense also made stops on 5 consecutive possessions.

In no way am I trying to minimize the injury so please don't take it that way, just trying to make a point that the defense rose to the occassion.

Continued prayers for Ty Dennis and believing for complete healing.

Good game Kirbyville and I'm still expecting a great season for the Wildcats.

I actually picked BC to win this game in the pick em contest, might have been the only one. I've always said if BC got a coach that ran this type of offense watch out and well watch out. I really expect them to compete with the top teams in their district and wouldn't be surprised if they don't upset a few along the way. I have a ton of respect for Coach Dubois and what he does and stands for.

Thanks for all the prayers that was sent up for my son Ty Dennis .. He is doing well now it was a scary moment he was unresponsive for about 45min that's was the worst moment a parent could ever go thru .. But wit all the prayers he just came out wit a concussion an wut they call a spin stinger. There is no time on his return r if he will .. Thanks for all the prayers an concerns for my son

Thanks for all the prayers that was sent up for my son Ty Dennis .. He is doing well now it was a scary moment he was unresponsive for about 45min that's was the worst moment a parent could ever go thru .. But wit all the prayers he just came out wit a concussion an wut they call a spin stinger. There is no time on his return r if he will .. Thanks for all the prayers an concerns for my son

if you dont mind me asking is that a somewhat similar injury Shorter had over in Newton? 

Continued prayers up for him. 

I don't believe anyone is under the assumption this game was owned by either team. BC won, they deserved it. But this was one of those many, many, MANY 'what if' games. What if we didn't lose Ty? What if we score instead of throwing a bone-head pass in the end zone that was returned for a 100yd pick 6? What if the several stupid STUPID unsportsmanlike penalties had not happened? (They were all legit btw....I'm just saying they shouldn't have happened) That's football. Kirbyville will still be more than fine as the season goes on. And so will BC. It was a great, exciting, frustrating game. I'm glad I was there. :)

Glad to hear that he is ok.  We are continuing to pray for him a full and speedy recovery.