Hardin vs Beaumont Legacy Predictions

And it should have dawned on me when you mentioned discipline!  Main reason we tied Hhill was one of there players hitting a Reb on the ground after a play close to end.  Rebs promptly went down and scored in 5 or 6 plays.  Lack of discipline cost Hhill the win. 

Hardin is not down this year. A minimum of two games better than last year's season.

Down in numbers, yes. But, that's what happens every time discipline is reinserted to a program.

I agree with you completely, but also stand by the point that only kids playing count and Hardin has a younger team then in the past. They do have some talented young guns coming up but they are not at their full talent or potential level yet. So they are down from last year. Everyone in the area knows Hardin has had some issues with discipline from their boys in the past. How many times last year did we see player undress during the game and leave a trial of equipment behind them. Can you honestly say Hardin got the best performance they could have gotten from their rooster last, I think not. I have many kinfolks playing in Hornet land and hope they as a team and a community accept the change in discipline the coaches are trying to enforce and get back to being a team others don't take for granted as an easy win. I still say Hornets take this by 3.. Let's go Hornets attack that QB and start off with a W  

lmbo at myself.   I'm losing my mind between Gd in Volleyball and Gs in football.  Sorry MH2, we scrimmaged Hemphill and Hardin dominated our girls in Vball.  Only team to do that this year. If football team as good as Vball team, y'all will kick some booty.

thanks for pointing out my snafu. 

No worries. Hardin volleyball has 9-10 consecutive District Championships and goes pretty deep most years in the playoffs.

Football does not have that history but we're working on it. Should start well tomorrow by taking care of Legacy.

The Liberty scrimmage was 2-1 with starters. Not sure how they can say any different. Hardin was able to move the ball all night long vs. Kelly and they did not score on Hardin defense.

We'll see here in about 6 hours if Legacy is much improved or if Hardin is still that much better. I could be wrong, so let's see.

Edited by MossHill2

I did notice the discipline the new coach has. After the defeat, the team walked back in single file to the field house, only saw one or two stop to see family,  last few years, win or lose, I saw guys laughing and cutting up with friends and family.  I like the head to field house after a defeat mentality.  Much work to be done.