Crosby-Huffman Hargrave Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

Crosby are preparing for a state championship push by playing Huffman??!!  Ok.  Lmbo

No, we'll prepare for a state championship run by playing Ned in a couple of weeks followed by Angleton. Then sit back and giggle while Ned wins the district for the 5th year in a row. Crosby probably ran 9 or 10 offensive plays with the starters and scored three times. I would say Huffman is the equivalent to PNG. Their left tackle is committed to Kansas and their qb looks like he's on the same level as Morse as a passer, just a little shorter. You have to keep guys healthy too. 

No, we'll prepare for a state championship run by playing Ned in a couple of weeks followed by Angleton. Then sit back and giggle while Ned wins the district for the 5th year in a row. Crosby probably ran 9 or 10 offensive plays with the starters and scored three times. I would say Huffman is the equivalent to PNG. Their left tackle is committed to Kansas and their qb looks like he's on the same level as Morse as a passer, just a little shorter. You have to keep guys healthy too. 

i highly doubt that happens. 

Huffman 6 man or TAPPs?

4A- D1. Probably would have gone undefeated last year but they lost their qb late in the season and lost to Jasper to finish the regular season 9-1. Without their qb they subsequently lost in the bi-district round to Chapel Hill who PNG actually played for a regular season game. They probably only have about 350 less kids than PNG.

Nederland better get their track shoes ready cause it's gonna be a meet beat down. Speed is gonna kill in this one. For all u nonbelievers in the MCM and outlying areas here's ur chance to see a show. So trade ur shift at the dollar general and come on out and witness the second coming of the greatest show........

Nederland better get their track shoes ready cause it's gonna be a meet beat down. Speed is gonna kill in this one. For all u nonbelievers in the MCM and outlying areas here's ur chance to see a show. So trade ur shift at the dollar general and come on out and witness the second coming of the greatest show........

i'll keep that in mind sir. :)