Crosby-Huffman Hargrave Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

Nice move and run . Looked just like our RB against Wos . 60 to the house and he's been clocked at 4.9 . Oh my bad that was our 305 tackle had a 4.9 . Ya' ll get to see soon enough ! Looks like a good one comin up .

I doubt Ned's running back looked like Grace, but maybe he's a better runner than what Ned had last year? I think Barton and Krautz combined for almost 20 carries and less than 50 rushing yards last year. I hope Ned does have some solid offensive personnel though, I would like to get a better forecast of Crosby's defense. 

Nice move and run . Looked just like our RB against Wos . 60 to the house and he's been clocked at 4.9 . Oh my bad that was our 305 tackle had a 4.9 . Ya' ll get to see soon enough ! Looks like a good one comin up .

I'd be surprised if Nederland has anybody that can break the 4.9 "barrier". As far as 305# DT against a fleet footed Coog team is also a recipe for disaster. Don't worry Ol' Dawg your team will not be the only ones this year exploited by the lethal combinations of speed, power, and agility. Buy a ticket and be prepared for the greatest show...... 

I've had tickets for Years ! You the one needs to buy a ticket - but no problem ! I'll bet you can sit anywhere you want to on your side . Greatest show on what ? Barnum and Bailey had lots  of clowns but they were a REAL circus . Be interested to see all those  fans Of the Greatest Show ! 

I'd be surprised if Nederland has anybody that can break the 4.9 "barrier". As far as 305# DT against a fleet footed Coog team is also a recipe for disaster. Don't worry Ol' Dawg your team will not be the only ones this year exploited by the lethal combinations of speed, power, and agility. Buy a ticket and be prepared for the greatest show...... 

First of all, for an old dog u need to learn some new tricks. Like how to properly post in a thread. Very confusing???? Secondly, I've personally never seen a clown drop 60 on anyone so it'll be fun to watch. I hope u use that ticket so u too can say you were there to see Nueman's (that's how irrelevant his coaching tenure is to this side of the Trinity, can't even spell his name right) Dawgs get dismantled.