Crosby-Huffman Hargrave Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

Does playing WOS in the regular season do anything for you in your opinion? Huffman has about 400 more kids than WOS does. Crosby will play 8 teams on the regular season schedule that have higher enrollments. They'll also scrimmage Willis next week who has an enrollment around 1850. 

I think they're doing fine in the strength of schedule department. On the other hand Central has lost their last two bi-district games by a combined 47 points. Maybe they need to be the ones looking into a different way to prepare for the playoffs?

And since you want to bring up stats, I'll bring up one.  Central has NEVER lost to Crosby AND is 1-0 vs. Crosby in the playoffs....

And the same team that made most of that 47 point playoff difference, beat your boys as well. 

And since you want to bring up stats, I'll bring up one.  Central has NEVER lost to Crosby AND is 1-0 vs. Crosby in the playoffs....

And the same team that made most of that 47 point playoff difference, beat your boys as well. 

There's only ever been one matchup in the schools' history. There could've probably been more but Central hasn't consistently made the playoffs since that matchup. When they have they usually go D1 due to their enrollment. There's a difference between losing by a TD in a tight game on the road and being humiliated by being down 40 after three quarters at a neutral site. 

Wos always brings mentality , playoff attitude, speed,  physcality  and coaching to the table ! So they are a worthy opponent even if you are 6A  they expect to beat you . Huffman , no offense , does not bring that ! As far as talent Nederland has probably been more athletic than Central . Start with the meats , qb , rb , D , wideouts and it is a long list from there  over  the last 5 years plus arguably one of the best coaching staffs around . All this is why Crosby / Nederland games make good sense to see where you are . Good fans , schools , teams  and games . 

There's only ever been one matchup in the schools' history. There could've probably been more but Central hasn't consistently made the playoffs since that matchup. When they have they usually go D1 due to their enrollment. There's a difference between losing by a TD in a tight game on the road and being humiliated by being down 40 after three quarters at a neutral site. 

Just like the Both humiliating losses in: 

2006: 0 Dayton 35

2007: 7 Dayton 49

Both first rounders . Or a more recent one :

2013: 28 Elgin 56

A second rounder. 

The even more embarrassing one was vs. Cedar Hill last year. But I'll give you a pass since you made it to the Simi final.....

Edited by BMTSoulja1

Just like the Both humiliating losses in: 

2006: 0 Dayton 35

2007: 7 Dayton 49

Both first rounders . Or a more recent one :

2013: 28 Elgin 56

A second rounder. 

The even more embarrassing one was vs. Cedar Hill last year. But I'll give you a pass since you made it to the Simi final.....

cedar park 

Wos always brings mentality , playoff attitude, speed,  physcality  and coaching to the table ! So they are a worthy opponent even if you are 6A  they expect to beat you . Huffman , no offense , does not bring that ! As far as talent Nederland has probably been more athletic than Central . Start with the meats , qb , rb , D , wideouts and it is a long list from there  over  the last 5 years plus arguably one of the best coaching staffs around . All this is why Crosby / Nederland games make good sense to see where you are . Good fans , schools , teams  and games . 

Nederland has NEVER been more athletic than Central.  Let's not get carried away here....

Dayt had staff there,said Crosby looked very good,that is fact I talked w/them

I saw them there as well as Katy, Manvel, De La Salle, and Evangel. I hear they too were there to learn about Code and how to be physical. Also, for all u lacking in football IQ listen up, in my best AI voice, we're talking about a scrimmage, a scrimmage. Last time I looked that does not count As a win or loss in the standings so it's irrelevant, but Heaven forbid u come out of the scrimmage with a major injury then it comes back to bite you with possibly the questioning of why schedule a formidable opponent and not a so called powder puff like a Huffman, Central, or Vidor is pretty smart. Besides, ur 1's play maybe Only 20 snaps in a scrimmage and in Crosby These boys get a better matchup O vs D and tuneup playing inter squad :)  !!