WB vs Central Predictions Thread

I might have missed it but how is Central's D line going to compare to the monsters of tackles and O line the westbrook has I believe that could be a big factor in this game I know it was in the  Png Scrimmage  THEY WERE VERY BIG and not just one  Just cause I do feel an upset 21-14 Central I feel some turnovers on both sides

You can use quickness, speed, and technique vs bigger opposition.  The turnover factor will be key, imo.  

i do believe that quickness can overcome bigger I was a big offensive tackles and I would wear out smaller quick d line men until well you know I got tired  I was in a class 2 a school in Oklahoma so there was not much depth to take that much needed breather. I see that West brook has several and I counted 3 pretty big guys I'm not talking your normal big guys I mean check there birth certificate big guys

So we shall see 

I might have missed it but how is Central's D line going to compare to the monsters of tackles and O line the westbrook has I believe that could be a big factor in this game I know it was in the  Png Scrimmage  THEY WERE VERY BIG and not just one  Just cause I do feel an upset 21-14 Central I feel some turnovers on both sides

We're see Friday bigger is not always stronger and bigger is not always tougher -- you cannot run easy with hard. This group of Jags has a Swag and the West Brook kids are great kids but they have never beat this group of players in any sport not even in little league. IT'S TIME ---BEAR DOWN

3 days    Oh they want Some!

We're see Friday bigger is not always stronger and bigger is not always tougher -- you cannot run easy with hard. This group of Jags has a Swag and the West Brook kids are great kids but they have never beat this group of players in any sport not even in little league. IT'S TIME ---BEAR DOWN

3 days    Oh they want Some!

uh 10+ year streak! 2 full senior classes now working on a third to never lose a varsity football game to Central. 

lmao, we gonna make it 5 outta 6 years September 5th. Bring ya tissues. 

Ok you want some count down----- 12 ------ 12 days ---- BG man just don't sign off your year will be long , to many people on here like you man ,I know PNG took you in I guess we will too , it looks like you're a foster child everyone has to take you in  lol.

BEAR DOWN ,,BABY Yogi going down HEY BOOBOO , lol    PARK RANGER HERE 

Ok you want some count down----- 12 ------ 12 days ---- BG man just don't sign off your year will be long , to many people on here like you man ,I know PNG took you in I guess we will too , it looks like you're a foster child everyone has to take you in  lol.

BEAR DOWN ,,BABY Yogi going down HEY BOOBOO , lol    PARK RANGER HERE 

wasn't there a poster who went by that name from Cros……. Nevermind 

Is "Bear Down" the Jaggie rallying cry or does is mean "Bear Down" and take this arse whopping? Lol... Come on Friday night lights. 

they're so delusional right now they think they're WB, getting your arse handed to you 10+ years on the football field makes you bipolar, I guess, on 88 Jaguar Drive. Lol