Lumberton trying to keep PNG fan base down

That's what is pathetic.  People will MOVE rather than play for Brumelton.  Their tradition is only rivaled by Legacy.

Lumberton ISD is a joke.  They are fortunate enough to have that GREAT coach from Warren, a real football powerhouse.

i'll stick with Neauman, Spell, Spell, etc...

Oh and the people that MOVE to play for another team and don't stick with our Raiders through the hard times don't get (as much respect) from me as the boys who stay and play for our town! These boys this year are going to put it on for Lumberton this year, just sit back and watch

Oh and the people that MOVE to play for another team and don't stick with our Raiders through the hard times don't get (as much respect) from me as the boys who stay and play for our town! These boys this year are going to put it on for Lumberton this year, just sit back and watch

​uh oh

Are far will you go with that comment...a playoff berth for those raiders this year???

There will be plenty of tickets just like every other game at every other school. The only time I've seen problems buying tickets at a high school non-playoff game are homecomings and mid county madness, and even then they'll sell you a ticket to stand around. Get in line like everyone else if you're truly a fan. Quit your complaining. ;-)

​Yes, some people will.   IF you can find a ticket, I invite you to come watch those who stayed home and will be playing for their town.  But what am I saying?  "Whoa" probably already knows most of the people from Lumberton.  ;-)

I know many from officiating at the daddy ball level and on the sideline at the varsity level. Most really good folks, its the school board.  Let me ask?

Why would ANYONE fire Haynes THEN hire a coconut that went 2-8? 

one of the assistants told me the jr/sr class this year that bailed to PNG were, if I remember, Schults brothers, Hughes and someone else.  

it is what it is, Lumberton perineal close to the bottom, Ozen and Central great athletes, Ned carries on as usual and PNG is always in the hunt.  None of us can get past the Houston area teams.  That's History of the last 10 years or so.

anyone see it differently?