K.Ville how about them Cats

The Kats will be strong. Should make a run to state, but, they have to get by Yoe which is loaded again this year. I think Yoe will be a good game but a little to much for the Kats.

Hope I am wrong, If the Kats beat Yoe I think they may have a chance at winning state. Yes, I think K'ville is that good this year.

The winner of region III will have a real good shot at it in 2015.  As long as the injuries do not come into play, Cameron will have a better football team.  Kirbyville and East Chamber should also be improved.  Not going to sleep on Teague either as region III should be the toughest region in the state again.  

Region IV will be down even more so than it was last year, so the winner of this region will have that inside track.  

The winner of this region will win state. Kirbyville would have beaten Mineola last year. Yoe/Kirbyville in the finals. I will clear my schedule for that one when it happens.

Kirbyille, EC, and Yoe will all be UP from last year. And that's a Yoe team that put up 70 on a very good Mineola team. This region is loaded again this year.

Yoe, Kirbyville, East Chambers, Teague, and Rockland. In that order. Top teams in this region.

Edited by eagleswoodville#1

To the best of my knowledge, we have only ever played Cameron twice in school history......and neither game ended very pretty for Kirbyville. Lol.. I believe they were both 5 td losses. So we know all too well what Yoe is capable of, but there's always hope. One game at a time though. We still gotta get over some dang good teams to even get there. 

Prejean and Collins were far and away their biggest losses.

Thanks.......   I think all those players are hard to replace......   Prejean was a heck of a LB ..,, Collins could carry the rock and would hit anyone.....  Marshal had speed and could cover just about anyone.  Simon , just throw it up and he would go get it. Lopez just didn't miss.    Hate that it's over for Slade but glad to be moving on to college baseball.  Good luck to all these teams and players.  

Edited by wackpack