Need some leftist enlightenment

stevenash

With all of this racism talk going on, I would like your opinion on something.  When the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and Freddie Gray took place, the President offered extended commentaries on each and Federal Agents and DOJ employees were dispatched to those respective areas.  There has been 100% total silence/response from the Whitehouse regarding the death of Kate Steinle .  Can you explain how this happens when the President allegedly represents ALL of the people of this country?  White lives matter.  I am assuming I will get a response from Da Dove, or Big Girl, or New Tobie or Pam Fam.  Thanks in advance.

With all of this racism talk going on, I would like your opinion on something.  When the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and Freddie Gray took place, the President offered extended commentaries on each and Federal Agents and DOJ employees were dispatched to those respective areas.  There has been 100% total silence/response from the Whitehouse regarding the death of Kate Steinle .  Can you explain how this happens when the President allegedly represents ALL of the people of this country?  White lives matter.  I am assuming I will get a response from Da Dove, or Big Girl, or New Tobie or Pam Fam.  Thanks in advance.

Been about 5 hours since you posted this in the other thread.  The silence says a lot.  Must be following the lead of the POTUS on this one.

Obama not giving her a shout out.

I'm not sensitive about it, but is strange that this was a white woman killed by an illegal immigrant and no word from him.  Why is that?  Maybe because he is a supporter of illegals.  He can throw his two cents in about a flag or the goings on in Ferguson or other areas,  but silence on this.  Must be nothing to gain from it for him.  No, I'm not sensitive about it.  I am p#@%&$ off about it.  It is all about the race card for him, no denying it.

Here is a way to view Obama.......Newtown children massacred in a school by a white man. Obama does not go there but tries to ban guns. 

South Carolina blacks are massacred in a church by a white man. Obama goes there and sings amazing grace. What a racist he truly is!

Facts man keep posting those facts