Need some leftist enlightenment

stevenash

​So, he made a deal to normalize relations with a communist nation that will keep abusing their people just so a few can see their families?   Talk about SMH!   So, in other words obama got no concession at all from the communist regime in cuba?!

​So, America doesn't abuse its own? We shall see how the tourist boom goes when everything is in place. Its all about the dollar bill.

Why aren't you...only noise I heard about it on here was what I made.

You were busy with the flag.

Chicago and other cities have to fix their own problems...you can pour all the money you want into the problem and it won't get fixed until the right city officials are voted in that will actually do something about it.

Everything is not a federal problem to fix.

​What should be done to help urban cities with its crime? Now, I would take the stance that drugs in those communities is one of the bigger problems behind the killings.

​What should be done to help urban cities with its crime? Now, I would take the stance that drugs in those communities is one of the bigger problems behind the killings.

​Come on, Dove.  You already know the solution.  Its more money from the government, collected from those who arent paying their fair share (  hmmm, that sounds familiar)

​Agree 100%.

As far as help, I think they have to clean their own house...take Chicago for example.

The elected officials have to get serious about cleaning up crime and do it...difficult but the right folks can do it...if they don't, vote them out.

Giuliani did it in New York. (with the police doing all the heavy lifting) 

The residents have got to quit treating the cops like enemies and riot every time they do something wrong. (or perceived to be wrong)

If they are going to be tasked with cleaning up such a mess, there will be mistakes...one wrong shouldn't overshadow 1000 rights.

I think having strict gun control is a mistake and doesn't work...allow the honest citizens to arm themselves...the bad guys already have the guns.

Edited by LumRaiderFan