Need some leftist enlightenment

stevenash

I don't "know" why the potus should get involved with state matters anyway. I remember the sniper at UT, Richard Speck killing the nurses in Chicago, Charles Manson murders, Zodiac killer, Hillside strangler, Ted Bundy....countless others. No president ever got involved in these crimes. If the murders cross state lines, then the Feds might get involved, but the potus took care of other more important things......like the economy and foreign affairs.

This is in response to baddog's post.  When the prez is not qualified to understand the economy or foreign affairs,  he has to get involved in matters he has no business being involved in.

Well sorry but I'm not in the admin. So that will have to do.

Why does he speak on issues that pertain to race when blacks are involved?

A BIG LOL on it being a sign. 

IMO Obama is one of the worst Presidents we had.  I'm being serious  when I say PamFam or Smitty could do better. 

But the saddest thing to me is the choices we've had.  And, again IMO, it won't be much better in 2016.  Dems have Squirrely & Shirley, and the Repubs have the starting football team from the U of DB's.  There's a couple I like, but lately, history tells me they won't make it.  I'll go re-read "No Country for Old Men". Lol

A BIG LOL on it being a sign. 

IMO Obama is one of the worst Presidents we had.  I'm being serious  when I say PamFam or Smitty could do better. 

But the saddest thing to me is the choices we've had.  And, again IMO, it won't be much better in 2016.  Dems have Squirrely & Shirley, and the Repubs have the starting football team from the U of DB's.  There's a couple I like, but lately, history tells me they won't make it.  I'll go re-read "No Country for Old Men". Lol

​Im prepared to run. Highlight of my campaign: paid Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays off during football season. Vote for me! 

I don't no why he hasn't said anything about. I don't no why he should say anything about it. Are you guys feeling left out. Like nobody is speaking for you.... welcome aboard. 

​This will be in two parts. First, a little back ground:  1)  Michael Brown in Ferguson was attacking a police officer at the time of his death.  His death drew comments from obama personally.  obama sent in the DOJ and 40 FBI agents after the death.  3 obama officials attended the funeral.   2)  Freddie Grey in Baltimore was a repeat drug offender.  AGAIN, obama spoke personally of Grey's death.  And, obama sent in the DOJ to investigate.  And, again, 3 obama officials attended the funeral.  3)  Trayvon Martin in Florida:  obama spoke to his death.  Which was later rule to be self defense.  4)  In Charleston, the first thing obama did was bring up gun control.  Then jumped on the Confederate Flag band wagon. 

Now, to Kate Steinle in San Fransisco who was killed by a criminal alien:  obama says NOTHING.  No swarm of FBI agents.  No DOJ investigation.   WHY??  

PAM, I'm sure you know the first part I've discussed.  But, I'll explore the "why" in the second part. 

Edited by smitty

Obama does not need to talk about the woman killed in San Francisco.  He also had no business getting involved with Trayvon, Gardener, or Mike Brown.  Presidents should not be dishing out hot takes on crimes, PARTICULARLY without any details being available.  That being said, apart from politicizing it (which all presidents do when a major incident occurs), I can't criticize him for showing up after the SC church shooting.  A president should be visible after events like that.  I just find it unfortunate that he did not provide the same presence after several other similar tragedies in the past several years.