Need some leftist enlightenment

stevenash

Obama does not need to talk about the woman killed in San Francisco.  He also had no business getting involved with Trayvon, Gardener, or Mike Brown.  Presidents should not be dishing out hot takes on crimes, PARTICULARLY without any details being available.  That being said, apart from politicizing it (which all presidents do when a major incident occurs), I can't criticize him for showing up after the SC church shooting.  A president should be visible after events like that.  I just find it unfortunate that he did not provide the same presence after several other similar tragedies in the past several years.

​i may be mistaken but I didn't see him in Colorado after that theater massacre. 

With all of this racism talk going on, I would like your opinion on something.  When the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and Freddie Gray took place, the President offered extended commentaries on each and Federal Agents and DOJ employees were dispatched to those respective areas.  There has been 100% total silence/response from the Whitehouse regarding the death of Kate Steinle .  Can you explain how this happens when the President allegedly represents ALL of the people of this country?  White lives matter.  I am assuming I will get a response from Da Dove, or Big Girl, or New Tobie or Pam Fam.  Thanks in advance.

​I just saw this a few minutes ago. But I would like to ask a question along with a comment to get some understanding. First of all, I usually don't condone violence 99.9% of the time. I'm not white so I wasn't sure what all the fuss was about. Sorry to hear this young lady was killed. Don't take my question as being too insensitive but I don't see the fuss other than right-wingers pushing an agenda for fear towards (Hispanic) immigrants. Seems to me its not about the woman but your agenda for Hispanic immigrant reform. So whats really got yall turned up?

​I just saw this a few minutes ago. But I would like to ask a question along with a comment to get some understanding. First of all, I usually don't condone violence 99.9% of the time. I'm not white so I wasn't sure what all the fuss was about. Sorry to hear this young lady was killed. Don't take my question as being too insensitive but I don't see the fuss other than right-wingers pushing an agenda for fear towards (Hispanic) immigrants. Seems to me its not about the woman but your agenda for Hispanic immigrant reform. So whats really got yall turned up?

​One who represents "all of the people" and who considers himself the ultimate purveyor of equality, should either comment on all of these tragedies or none of them.  I  can't think of a reason that the "young lady's" situation should be treated with any less concern than that of Trayvon Martin or the "hands up, dont shoot" circumstance.

​One who represents "all of the people" and who considers himself the ultimate purveyor of equality, should either comment on all of these tragedies or none of them.  I  can't think of a reason that the "young lady's" situation should be treated with any less concern than that of Trayvon Martin or the "hands up, dont shoot" circumstance.

​Why? Thats what I'm trying to understand. Please answer. Maybe what yall are saying is that yall want the same "respect" and media attention? 'Dont forget about us white citizens."  If so, then I can understand that feeling. 

​Why? Thats what I'm trying to understand. Please answer. Maybe what yall are saying is that yall want the same "respect" and media attention? 'Dont forget about us white citizens."  If so, then I can understand that feeling.

​Am I understanding you correctly?  You want to know WHY all situations should be given equal consideration?  Isn't that what the President wants and isnt that part of his promise to "transform" America?  Isn't that part of " hope and change"?

​Why? The GOP have those loonies in the race and they are running in circles.

​After the Iran deal, anyone would be better for this country than Obama...even Hillary.

If you haven't read up on the latest Iran deal, maybe you should...take a break from the Confederate flag articles

GOP loonies...lol...remember Bernie Sanders?

​After the Iran deal, anyone would be better for this country than Obama...even Hillary.

If you haven't read up on the latest Iran deal, maybe you should...take a break from the Confederate flag articles

GOP loonies...lol...remember Bernie Sanders?

​If Iran does not live up to the agreement,  the inspectors will let us know and we will build up the sanctions against Iran again. Its a good deal if you read the agreements.

​Am I understanding you correctly?  You want to know WHY all situations should be given equal consideration?  Isn't that what the President wants and isnt that part of his promise to "transform" America?  Isn't that part of " hope and change"?

​So, you want equal representation?

I think its because he has chosen to not enforce the immigration laws as they are written and would like him to explain why not while American citizens are being gunned down by folks here illegally . Not to mention they are felons and have been deported before.  

​If Iran does not live up to the agreement,  the inspectors will let us know and we will build up the sanctions against Iran again. Its a good deal if you read the agreements.

​Oh yeah, I remember the effectiveness of the inspectors...this is a bad deal...unless you are Iran.

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by LumRaiderFan

I think its because he has chosen to not enforce the immigration laws as they are written and would like him to explain why not while American citizens are being gunned down by folks here illegally . Not to mention they are felons and have been deported before.  

​So, why aren't yall making noise about Chicago and other urban areas to help eradicate the killings there? 

​So, why aren't yall making noise about Chicago and other urban areas to help eradicate the killings there? 

Why aren't you...only noise I heard about it on here was what I made.

You were busy with the flag.

Chicago and other cities have to fix their own problems...you can pour all the money you want into the problem and it won't get fixed until the right city officials are voted in that will actually do something about it.

Everything is not a federal problem to fix.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

​Cuban-Americans can now see their families, sheez...smh!! I miss the rolling eyes emoji :)

​So, he made a deal to normalize relations with a communist nation that will keep abusing their people just so a few can see their families?   Talk about SMH!   So, in other words obama got no concession at all from the communist regime in cuba?!

Edited by smitty