Vidor's new hire as head basketball coach

I'm not an authority on basketball (except my G'daughter and G'son are fantastic & any official that calls a foul on them is wrong lol), but I know my G'son thought the world of Coach L. I think many in Evadale will miss him.

But our loss is Vidor's gain.  Wish him All the Best.   

I think you may be right VP.  He did good here in Evadale and the kids thought the world of him.  Heck, the JV squad here last year had more players than the Republicans have running for president.  Very least, the kids in Vidor are getting someone they'll respect and like.  

Wow Hoops, me and you both liking something.  Won't see that often in the Political Forum  LOL.  

Pleasant surprise when you said you come to the Dale.  Let me know when.  FYI Gd plays Varsity & Gs will be in 9th so he'll be JV.  

Will do.  Will be at the Evadale tournament for sure.  Good tourney for the boys and girls. 

Williams is a real nice dude, but Larry Sterling is much better basketball coach.

May be PB.  If you read my post above about my grand kids, I admitted I know little about the game, so I'll have to leave any rebuttal to VP02 or Hoops. Do agree with you on the nice part, and nice of you to say.   Take care

There is one more thing I'd like to share with the few that might read this. Lived in Evadale @ 5 yrs. Now I'm not a BB authority, but I have yet to watch a game in a better Gym, which includes several 5A.  So if you're sitting around bored during the season & we have a home game, you might make it here and check it out.  For a small school, excellent facility, and one the folks here are proud of, as they should be. 

There is one more thing I'd like to share with the few that might read this. Lived in Evadale @ 5 yrs. Now I'm not a BB authority, but I have yet to watch a game in a better Gym, which includes several 5A.  So if you're sitting around bored during the season & we have a home game, you might make it here and check it out.  For a small school, excellent facility, and one the folks here are proud of, as they should be. 

I might go back there when yalls tournament is going on, depending on who's in it. 

May be PB.  If you read my post above about my grand kids, I admitted I know little about the game, so I'll have to leave any rebuttal to VP02 or Hoops. Do agree with you on the nice part, and nice of you to say.   Take care

I will reserve judgment for now.  I will say that Williams is highly praised by some folks I know and respect.  I think Vidor has a chance to be very competitive with him.