obama Has A Problem -- With America.

smitty

Again, I agree.....I liked Rick Perry.....He may have made a critical mistake last election and never recover.

I'm all about less government.....I guess I'm just wore down from seeing 90% of this thread criticizing Obama for 7 years....I was all in first and 4th year, but there comes a time to move on.....

This is all my opinion and I honestly don't disagree with anything you have said. I'm just ready for the next phase of politics...

​So am I...I just hope the next phase is not named Hillary.

The real problem (IMO) is not Obama (who makes Nixon look like a Saint, and Dan Quail a genius), nor those few who agree with with what he's doing.  Problem is the PC vote and the uninformed voters.  They are a ticking bomb, and there's no one to defuse it.  

The real problem (IMO) is not Obama (who makes Nixon look like a Saint, and Dan Quail a genius), nor those few who agree with with what he's doing.  Problem is the PC vote and the uninformed voters.  They are a ticking bomb, and there's no one to defuse it.  

​congress as well. 

​congress as well. 

Amen BG.  Pathetic !