WO-Stark vs El Campo

Go STANGS. Do you start your ace knowing you have to play another game the next day or worry about that if you win? Tough call when you have have a two games.

​you do what ever it takes to win the first day. worry about the 2nd game if you get there.

WOS has "a chance" against any team that steps on the field, they have proven that all season.

Yup! ^^^^^

not gonna lie, I had my doubts last week after the Wed night game. But watching those boys in games 2 & 3 it was apparent they did not doubt themselves.

i won't doubt them again.

Edited by Gasilla

I have watched these Mustangs throughout the season and the past 5 weeks of playoffs. They have made some mistakes on the field during the playoff games but always find a way to overcome. They appear to thrive on being in the position of "win or go home". They have faced adversity and punched it in the mouth. They play with heart, never give up and believe they can win any game. I have watched them grow as a team and continue to improve the past 5 weeks. I believe they are in the perfect position right now because every game is "win or go home". They are a team of destiny and the winning continues. GO STANGS !!!

Playing in a win or go home in the semis can help or hurt. They can't come out slow like they did in the 1st game of the last two series, or else they'll be done and they won't have another game to make up for it. That being said, someone did mention that the Mustangs have played well when their collective backs are against the walls. They have to be crisp on defense and get some run-production early. But I am for sure rooting WO-S on up here in Chicago!

Playing in a win or go home in the semis can help or hurt. They can't come out slow like they did in the 1st game of the last two series, or else they'll be done and they won't have another game to make up for it. That being said, someone did mention that the Mustangs have played well when their collective backs are against the walls. They have to be crisp on defense and get some run-production early. But I am for sure rooting WO-S on up here in Chicago!

​better send some Harolds down here from Chicago.