2015 State Tournament Bracket

I noticed the games will be streamed. All the ones at Round Rock will be on fox sports southwest. And I believe you can watch them free. You would know that only 4a will be on NFHS which looks like you have to buy a subscription. It also says there is an iPhone app but I can't find it.

Where can you buy a subscription?

​Not sure T, all i know is that its on the UIL website. It says download the app NFHS for Iphone/pad but when i look, it doesn't show up. FSSW will broadcast the Round Rock games. 4A is always the red headed step child to the UIL I guess. lol

I consider Gary Stelly and KOGT the best case!!!!!!! I'll be there. Kinda got a few counting on me.

​Yeah, of course I would rather listen to Gary. What would be ideal is to listen to Gary while watching a muted live stream as I cant make the game. They would have to be in sync for that to happen though.

I noticed the games will be streamed. All the ones at Round Rock will be on fox sports southwest. And I believe you can watch them free. You would know that only 4a will be on NFHS which looks like you have to buy a subscription. It also says there is an iPhone app but I can't find it.

Subscription was free. I searched for the app as well. The search window acted as if it knew what I was talking about, but when you tell it to search it had no results. Be interesting at game time if it all works out. Plan on definitely listening to Gary but having the video would be nice as well even if there is a delay. 

Subscription turned out not to be free. They give you several options to choose from. To cover this event it would cost about $10 just for today or you may want to grab the monthly subscription for $15 to cover tomorrow as well. Oh well! Guess I'll just be listening.