District 20-4A

Another impressive year for sports in this district, especially in the boys' big 3 sports.  Interested in your opinions as to which of the 3 this district was the strongest in (let's just use this year as obviously this can change from year to year).  WOS makes it to state in football, with HJ and OF making impressive showings.  Silsbee and HJ both make deep runs and lose to the state runner up, Silsbee a game away from state.  And baseball had a slew of very strong teams with WOS still alive.  I think my vote would be for baseball this year, with football a close second.  Basketball is too top heavy in this district since there is a significant drop off after the top two, by and large.  Especially interested in AAW's opinion since he sees most every team in every sport in this district.

Edited by TxHoops

My bad.  I meant 24-4A, but obviously you are correct on the different football districts.  I would say use the 24-4A teams in all sports, even though they are split with some additional teams in football.  How would you incriminate yourself by saying in which sport you believe the district is the strongest?  You are supportive of all the sports and broadcast all 3 of those.