Wow. Cornell Thompson Has Filed Again Against Trey Baldwin

IMO...this thread should be removed. Whether the conversation is about a coach or a kid it's very much so involving this young man. Let his family deal with this situation and everybody get out of his business and matters not what side your on. If you want to support his family than do so in person if the relationship is of that nature and the same goes for the coach. I am not taking a shot at anyone...I'm just trying to have some compassion for a kid caught in the middle of an adult matter. All the speculation, finger pointing and blame game needs to stop. If you want to help this young man than drop the public debate and let his family handle their business in a private manor. IMO

I don't think anyone said anything bad about Trey or the Baldwin family. I think all this is towards Coach T

After this I'm done. If the shoe was on the other foot and this was your child?How would you feel about this situation #CantNobodyTellMeWhatToDoWithMyChild

IMO...this thread should be removed. Whether the conversation is about a coach or a kid it's very much so involving this young man. Let his family deal with this situation and everybody get out of his business and matters not what side your on. If you want to support his family than do so in person if the relationship is of that nature and the same goes for the coach. I am not taking a shot at anyone...I'm just trying to have some compassion for a kid caught in the middle of an adult matter. All the speculation, finger pointing and blame game needs to stop. If you want to help this young man than drop the public debate and let his family handle their business in a private manor. IMO

Great Post Bone couldn't have said it any better!

No, these two (or 3), represent a faction that every since Coach Hooks announced his retirement wanted a black football head coach at WO-S. This is despite the fact the support for Coach Thompson was widespread amongst all 3 municipalities, Orange, West Orange and Pinehurst and reached across racial lines. When their efforts, which in some cases were extensive, failed at the recommendation of a BLACK superintendent and confirmation of a duly elected Board of Trustees, they have showed their pain at every turn and this is just the latest.

That is all, I am out.

Oh..........now I see.........thanks for clearing that up grad.

Nothing other than the judge made a specific finding in her order that he was not making this move for "athletic purposes." These are sometimes referred to as "findings of fact." It is not an advisory opinion or binding on the uil. However, I would think that it would certainly be considered by them since the question has been ruled upon by a sitting judge in this state. In the end, the kid will play, it's a layup for the committee, and I'm certain no further court intervention will be required. Hope that clears it up.

I agree with an earlier post. We are hearing details of some Family issues that should be Family Business. I know they make some things public record, or we hear inside info. Can we as SETX Supporters not stoop so low as to report such personal things as Family Issues?? We All make mistakes, but I Vow to try to not get too personal from this point forward. Reading some of this makes my heart ache for this kid. Brings back memories of some of my personal Family issues as a kid. Thank God there wasn't Internet back then. I know we All get caught up with "my info in legit" attitudes; that's fine, but if it gets to a place where we are seeking court documents, I believe we have crossed the line of respect for the kid. We agree we want to protect the kids right??
Good Day to All

I agree with an earlier post. We are hearing details of some Family issues that should be Family Business. I know they make some things public record, or we hear inside info. Can we as SETX Supporters not stoop so low as to report such personal things as Family Issues?? We All make mistakes, but I Vow to try to not get too personal from this point forward. Reading some of this makes my heart ache for this kid. Brings back memories of some of my personal Family issues as a kid. Thank God there wasn't Internet back then. I know we All get caught up with "my info in legit" attitudes; that's fine, but if it gets to a place where we are seeking court documents, I believe we have crossed the line of respect for the kid. We agree we want to protect the kids right??
Good Day to All

Words of wisdom.

I think we should put this bed. I am confident it will work itself out favorably for Trey. The simple fact is that a young man who is old enough to decide in this state, has opted to move to his father's for his final year of high school. I only hope and pray this gets resolved quickly so he can enjoy what is a monumental time in a young person's life, which we only get to do once. I also hope he finds it is the right decision and best one for him. Regardless of where he goes to school next year, he will be able to do what few can, play a sport he loves at an extremely high level and have the opportunity to get his education paid for. On that note, a collateral benefit of his move may be preparing him for that venture, which long term is far more important than what he will do on the gridiron. In the end, most of us on this board wish him nothing but success and look forward to continuing to follow him on his journey. Good luck Trey B!

Words of wisdom.

I think we should put this bed. I am confident it will work itself out favorably for Trey. The simple fact is that a young man who is old enough to decide in this state, has opted to move to his father's for his final year of high school. I only hope and pray this gets resolved quickly so he can enjoy what is a monumental time in a young person's life, which we only get to do once. I also hope he finds it is the right decision and best one for him. Regardless of where he goes to school next year, he will be able to do what few can, play a sport he loves at an extremely high level and have the opportunity to get his education paid for. On that note, a collateral benefit of his move may be preparing him for that venture, which long term is far more important than what he will do on the gridiron. In the end, most of us on this board wish him nothing but success and look forward to continuing to follow him on his journey. Good luck Trey B!

Totally Agree, Good luck to this young man.
Trials prepares us for the Greater Later

Good Day to All

Cam that's why I said this thread should have been lock. As me being a great friend of Trey dad this was very upsetting to me. That's why I felt like nobody showed respect to The Baldwin Family. Ik what was going on with Trey & it seem like nobody cared about the kid. All people was worried about was why this & why that. An that he moved for athletic reason. It's not my business to post his family problems & i wasn't. If they knew the half a lot of folks will feel bad & probably a lot wouldn't. I wish Trey & the Baldwin the best, & I'm glad Trey B is happy.

Cam that's why I said this thread should have been lock. As me being a great friend of Trey dad this was very upsetting to me. That's why I felt like nobody showed respect to The Baldwin Family. Ik what was going on with Trey & it seem like nobody cared about the kid. All people was worried about was why this & why that. An that he moved for athletic reason. It's not my business to post his family problems & i wasn't. If they knew the half a lot of folks will feel bad & probably a lot wouldn't. I wish Trey & the Baldwin the best, & I'm glad Trey B is happy.

This forum is great, please don't take anything personal. I wish it would have been removed as well, but everyone has a right to their opinion. Thanks for the updates. Please let the Family know the SETX community are Praying for both sides. Coach T needs Prayer also. I'm sure he & his Family have had some tough moments as well. Hopefully the Mustangs can get back to business and give us what we're accustomed to seeing, Great SETX Football

Bigcam, you are a wise man, seriously. You see the big picture, there are two sides to every story, no matter how much of one side you hear. No one, I REPEAT, NOONE is as BAD or as GOOD as they seem, no matter how much INFORMATION you THINK you have. Best of wishes to Baldwin, best of wishes to Coach T who has been a blessing to those he has coached.