WOS Vs Bellville

They swept Giddings in district play and beat Kolek 1-0 last week, so I imagine they have 1 if not 2 guys that can go get it on the bump. They steal bases (which we will contain) but they have lots of strikeouts on the year which we struggle with. We need to put the ball in play and use our speed on the bases. I might be over thinking but I am a little worried about this round.

They swept Giddings in district play and beat Kolek 1-0 last week, so I imagine they have 1 if not 2 guys that can go get it on the bump. They steal bases (which we will contain) but they have lots of strikeouts on the year which we struggle with. We need to put the ball in play and use our speed on the bases. I might be over thinking but I am a little worried about this round.

U are not over thinking it,that is exactly what needs to happen,we have plenty of speed to do damage just gotta get on

Saw them against Shepherd. Very solid team, with lots of very athletic looking kids. I would expect more tight games in this series just as WOS saw against Navasota. Remember this is the champ from that district that is traditionally a pretty solid district. Have seen both Bellville and WOS and I give the Stangs the slight edge.