Crosby 10 Nederland 0/Crosby wins series 2-0

Speaking of confusion, I thought baseball scored runs not points.

That confuses you? Ok....let me help. Message is still the same and directed at that one person and not the young men on the field.

Very beatable but they didn't score one RUN at all in either game. The confusion continues...

Life must be hard to be so easily confused.

Please excuse my blonde moment.

Just like a ball that is hit out the park but foul guess what 8 it's still a strike, so a bloop hit counts the same as a hard line drive for a (the keyword) hit. Apparently you have no knowledge of the game of baseball if you bring that aspect to the bottom line of Nederland Is just an inferior program all around to the mighty Cougars. We've spanked that A$$ in everything as of late. Your townships best hope is to drop to 3A where you belong to avoid another Crosby beat down, oh wait, too late August will be here before you know it!!

Crosby taking on the GRHS Longhorns, now plus Mr. Toups!   Congrats on the sweep of Nederland!  Reading through this thread, I now know that Crosby is "beatable" after a shut out sweep in round 1.  Mr. Toups will be at the games tweeting updates, follow Mr. Toups on twitter at @Toups_J

Crosby taking on the GRHS Longhorns, now plus Mr. Toups! Congrats on the sweep of Nederland! Reading through this thread, I now know that Crosby is "beatable" after a shut out sweep in round 1. Mr. Toups will be at the games tweeting updates, follow Mr. Toups on twitter at @Toups_J

who is toups and who cares about your updates